Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coach Bugel on News 4 yesterday and I couldn't believe what he said. . .

mcarey032

Which QB Would You Keep?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB Would You Keep?

• Tony Romo
    • Derek Anderson

What did you want him to say? He basically said yes they are and they are going to work on it. Do you really believe Joe B was unaware of the problem before he was on the show? The problem with the line is we are missing are starters on the right side. We have scrubbs as replacements.

I think this is another case of people making a bigger deal out of the situation than what it is. With all the experience on our offensive staff, I highly doubt that the technique has been overlooked with all the review and gameplanning this staff does.

Now, it has to be said that the offensive line has to step up big-time if our offense is going to get back on track.

I think this is another case of people making a bigger deal out of the situation than what it is. With all the experience on our offensive staff, I highly doubt that the technique has been overlooked with all the review and gameplanning this staff does.

Now, it has to be said that the offensive line has to step up big-time if our offense is going to get back on track.

I wish that I could say that it isn't so, but look at the games we have played in. Yes I know that we have back ups, but come on. You mean to tell me he couldn't have answered differently? His comment and reaction wouldn't have been so noticeable had it not been 52-7! I mean they didn't do one thing on offense well the whole game. We are averaging about 17 points a game. I am not saying it is the end all be all smoking gun comment. Just because people are working harder doesn' necessarily mean that it is smarter. n

I wish that I could say that it isn't so, but look at the games we have played in. Yes I know that we have back ups, but come on. You mean to tell me he couldn't have answered differently? His comment and reaction wouldn't have been so noticeable had it not been 52-7! I mean they didn't do one thing on offense well the whole game. We are averaging about 17 points a game. I am not saying it is the end all be all smoking gun comment. Just because people are working harder doesn' necessarily mean that it is smarter. n

Calm down, what did you expect him to say on camera? "You dont think i know that!?!?!, I should smack you with the back of my hand, and make you pee sitting down."

Seeing that it is Joe Bugel and knowing how candid he usually speaks, yes I would expect Joe Bugel to say something along those lines. :D

Calm down, what did you expect him to say on camera? "You dont think i know that!?!?!, I should smack you with the back of my hand, and make you pee sitting down."

Seeing that it is Joe Bugel and knowing how candid he usually speaks, yes I would expect Joe Bugel to say something along those lines. :D

yeah, that is crazy.

Kind of reminds me of the time when a friend told me to "get lost" in my own house after I said something to him.

i was like, "what do you mean get lost? I live here, how could I get lost in my own house"

my friends an idiot ... and this thread is great. :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

yeah, that is crazy.

Kind of reminds me of the time when a friend told me to "get lost" in my own house after I said something to him.

i was like, "what do you mean get lost? I live here, how could I get lost in my own house"

my friends an idiot ... and this thread is great. :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Archived