Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coach Bugel on News 4 yesterday and I couldn't believe what he said. . .

mcarey032

Which QB Would You Keep?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB Would You Keep?

• Tony Romo
    • Derek Anderson

When I see a super bowl team beating our team down and I see the work that we have to do to get there it makes realize how far we are from getting there after Sunday's loss. We really need to figure out what works and what doesn't and start doing things differently, not just talking about doing it.

When I see a super bowl team beating our team down and I see the work that we have to do to get there it makes realize how far we are from getting there after Sunday's loss. We really need to figure out what works and what doesn't and start doing things differently, not just talking about doing it.

Didn't see or hear the Bugel response but If there is any coach on the staff today that gets a get out of jail free card it BUGES!!! He can caoch but what NE did was focus on a weakness in our line (Wade, who has a groin injury and can't move laterally) and explioted it to the max. This is what Belichek does when he watches film, find a weakness and exploit the crack, something Coach Gibbs used to do. I love Coach Gibbs but the fact is his game is slipping.

Didn't see or hear the Bugel response but If there is any coach on the staff today that gets a get out of jail free card it BUGES!!! He can caoch but what NE did was focus on a weakness in our line (Wade, who has a groin injury and can't move laterally) and explioted it to the max. This is what Belichek does when he watches film, find a weakness and exploit the crack, something Coach Gibbs used to do. I love Coach Gibbs but the fact is his game is slipping.

Archived