Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coach Bugel on News 4 yesterday and I couldn't believe what he said. . .

mcarey032

Which QB Would You Keep?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB Would You Keep?

• Tony Romo
    • Derek Anderson

Yesterday I was watching George Michael and he was interviewing Coach Bugel. They were talking about the offensive line and then coach bugel speaks up and talks about what John Riggins was saying on the Redskins Report about the leverage of the offensive line and about them being too high. Coach Bugel said that was a good point and that he was going to work on that. I am sorry, but if you are a coach and you are doing nothing but watching film of how your guys are playing and you are watching from the sidline how they are getting off the ball, aren't you supposed to be able to identify that problem and fix it before a TV analyst does? I got a lot of respect for the coaches, but when something like that is said it really concerns me as to how what they are saying and doing during practices and the games.

Yesterday I was watching George Michael and he was interviewing Coach Bugel. They were talking about the offensive line and then coach bugel speaks up and talks about what John Riggins was saying on the Redskins Report about the leverage of the offensive line and about them being too high. Coach Bugel said that was a good point and that he was going to work on that. I am sorry, but if you are a coach and you are doing nothing but watching film of how your guys are playing and you are watching from the sidline how they are getting off the ball, aren't you supposed to be able to identify that problem and fix it before a TV analyst does? I got a lot of respect for the coaches, but when something like that is said it really concerns me as to how what they are saying and doing during practices and the games.

Calm down, what did you expect him to say on camera? "You dont think i know that!?!?!, I should smack you with the back of my hand, and make you pee sitting down."

Well, he isnt gonna say that. He is gonna say to the camera, "Gee thanks, Ill look into it," Thats all he can say, his offensive line has been getting owned recently and we just got romped by NE. My question to you is what did you expect or want him to say to that question?

Calm down, what did you expect him to say on camera? "You dont think i know that!?!?!, I should smack you with the back of my hand, and make you pee sitting down."

Well, he isnt gonna say that. He is gonna say to the camera, "Gee thanks, Ill look into it," Thats all he can say, his offensive line has been getting owned recently and we just got romped by NE. My question to you is what did you expect or want him to say to that question?

all that means is that he is agreeing with riggo that it is a problem. Im sure he knows this is and has been an issue. and anyway, coaches always say they have things to work on like that so I wouldnt look into it too much if i were you.

all that means is that he is agreeing with riggo that it is a problem. Im sure he knows this is and has been an issue. and anyway, coaches always say they have things to work on like that so I wouldnt look into it too much if i were you.

Ding!

winner winner chicken dinner.

I don't know why anyone bothers to listen to any player or coach speak.

They all say the SAME thing, none of them will give anyone anything to work with.

If they're smart. Of course, occasionally a player will pop off.

See the scene In "Bull Durham" when Crash Davis teaches LaLouche how to talk to the media. Very true.

~Bang

Ding!

winner winner chicken dinner.

I don't know why anyone bothers to listen to any player or coach speak.

They all say the SAME thing, none of them will give anyone anything to work with.

If they're smart. Of course, occasionally a player will pop off.

See the scene In "Bull Durham" when Crash Davis teaches LaLouche how to talk to the media. Very true.

~Bang

I know that sometimes you have to stick up for your guys on the line, but he could have said, we have been working on it and we will continue to work on it, not to answer in a shocked fashion and to be surprised to be hearing it for the first time.

I know that sometimes you have to stick up for your guys on the line, but he could have said, we have been working on it and we will continue to work on it, not to answer in a shocked fashion and to be surprised to be hearing it for the first time.

was it art who ran that pole after the draft about knowing more than the coaches? well anyways apparently Riggins was in the YES... :)

was it art who ran that pole after the draft about knowing more than the coaches? well anyways apparently Riggins was in the YES... :)

What did you want him to say? He basically said yes they are and they are going to work on it. Do you really believe Joe B was unaware of the problem before he was on the show? The problem with the line is we are missing are starters on the right side. We have scrubbs as replacements.

Archived