Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Crystal Ball: Gibbs' Post Game Jets' Presser

FunBunch7

Will the Skins reach an NFC Champ game under Gibbs?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Skins reach an NFC Champ game under Gibbs?

• Yes
    • No

"Well, let me just say that I am real proud of our guys the way they came out and played after what happened last week. The Jets are a REAL GOOD football team and to come up here and get a 17-14 win shows what kind of character we have on this team. We moved the ball extremely well and put some points on the board. We've got some Super Smart players and we are all in this together!"

"Well, let me just say that I am real proud of our guys the way they came out and played after what happened last week. The Jets are a REAL GOOD football team and to come up here and get a 17-14 win shows what kind of character we have on this team. We moved the ball extremely well and put some points on the board. We've got some Super Smart players and we are all in this together!"

17-14 sounds about right. They'll probably end up missing a 50yard field goal to tie the game, and the Skins will celebrate emphatically:rolleyes:

17-14 sounds about right. They'll probably end up missing a 50yard field goal to tie the game, and the Skins will celebrate emphatically:rolleyes:

I just started to read this and started to think about Joe's voice.. LOL that was funny, sounds just about right.. but what is he going to say if we end up losing?

I just started to read this and started to think about Joe's voice.. LOL that was funny, sounds just about right.. but what is he going to say if we end up losing?

You forgot , Well I gotta give credit to "Wade, Fabini and the right side of the line, they played hard, they played their guts out. They just keep fighting"

This is of course the response to teh question, why Wade and fabini allowed JC to get sacked and why we couldn't run the ball to be right again.

You forgot , Well I gotta give credit to "Wade, Fabini and the right side of the line, they played hard, they played their guts out. They just keep fighting"

This is of course the response to teh question, why Wade and fabini allowed JC to get sacked and why we couldn't run the ball to be right again.

Think positive! We are not going to lose this game. I think that the team will rebound nicely and make the Jets pay for the beating we took.

Think positive! We are not going to lose this game. I think that the team will rebound nicely and make the Jets pay for the beating we took.

I have a bad feeling about the Jets game, but hopefully we can execute to the level we were in 2005.

I am hoping that we come out physical and full of heart. Personally, I don't care what the final score will be, as lots of things can factor into that. Not necessarily bad football.

I have a bad feeling about the Jets game, but hopefully we can execute to the level we were in 2005.

I am hoping that we come out physical and full of heart. Personally, I don't care what the final score will be, as lots of things can factor into that. Not necessarily bad football.

Don't forget the chuckle. You have to have at least one chuckle in there.

Archived