Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs' run-it-up history

VinceGeorgeJoe

The 1991 Skins were probably as good as this Patroit team, but never ran up the score. They could have won a lot of games by 40 points that year.

I remember that Lions game. when we took the knee, spielman and other lions players were saying they felt they were being showed up, and it was insulting.

For what its worth, onside kicks and fake FGs are running it up. I got no problem with what Belichek did.

The 1991 Skins were probably as good as this Patroit team, but never ran up the score. They could have won a lot of games by 40 points that year.

I remember that Lions game. when we took the knee, spielman and other lions players were saying they felt they were being showed up, and it was insulting.

For what its worth, onside kicks and fake FGs are running it up. I got no problem with what Belichek did.

who cares? 17 of those points were the results of fumbles. I'd rather the team focus on what gameplan changes are necessary for the D to adapt itself better, while JC gets some work onto holding onto keeping a hold of the ball better when rushed.

I agree, definitely, but that's not the topic.

Bottom line is, Belichick was being intentionally disrespectful and he'll get his. It's a shame he wasn't suspended for cheating (referring to the cameras).

who cares? 17 of those points were the results of fumbles. I'd rather the team focus on what gameplan changes are necessary for the D to adapt itself better, while JC gets some work onto holding onto keeping a hold of the ball better when rushed.

I agree, definitely, but that's not the topic.

Bottom line is, Belichick was being intentionally disrespectful and he'll get his. It's a shame he wasn't suspended for cheating (referring to the cameras).

What do these numbers represent?

45-0, 34-0, 42-17, 56-17, 41-14, 41-10

These were scores of games for the 91 redskins. For those on this board screaiming that the pats were running up the score yesterday then I see you have forgotten about when we dominated teams.

I was at the first game and knew that team was special. It seemed we were just running it up on every team, in reality no one could stop us.

Yesterday the score was more lopsided because 1. we turned the ball over so much (and you can not do that with this pats team). 2. we played like a jv high school team.

If you think they ran up the score then you need to remember when we did the same.

This is the NFL these guys are paid to play football is is their fault for not being able to stop anyone. I would admit to running up the score in college or HS but not the pros.

I would think the majority of anger should be directed at the performance of our team not what the other team did.

These were scores of games for the 91 redskins. For those on this board screaiming that the pats were running up the score yesterday then I see you have forgotten about when we dominated teams.

I was at the first game and knew that team was special. It seemed we were just running it up on every team, in reality no one could stop us.

Yesterday the score was more lopsided because 1. we turned the ball over so much (and you can not do that with this pats team). 2. we played like a jv high school team.

If you think they ran up the score then you need to remember when we did the same.

This is the NFL these guys are paid to play football is is their fault for not being able to stop anyone. I would admit to running up the score in college or HS but not the pros.

I would think the majority of anger should be directed at the performance of our team not what the other team did.

If I remember correctly, we also caught a lot of teams with key injuries. On top of being good

Well you can say the Pats caught us without 2 of our best corners. What no one is talking about is how the Pats showed all the teams how to take our safteys out of the game. All the teams are going to copy that same game plan.

If I remember correctly, we also caught a lot of teams with key injuries. On top of being good

Well you can say the Pats caught us without 2 of our best corners. What no one is talking about is how the Pats showed all the teams how to take our safteys out of the game. All the teams are going to copy that same game plan.

Yeah, but did we go for it on 4th down when up 38 and 45 both leading to touchdowns. That will be the difference. If a team could just never stop you on 2nd down, thats one thing. But once getting to 4th down.. you go for it just because you want to score more points.. that is running up the score.

Yeah, but did we go for it on 4th down when up 38 and 45 both leading to touchdowns. That will be the difference. If a team could just never stop you on 2nd down, thats one thing. But once getting to 4th down.. you go for it just because you want to score more points.. that is running up the score.

I gotta believe the Pats have been trying to send a strong message to one team in particular, and that's the team they play this coming week. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pats try an onside kick against the Colts. Although I also wonder if perhaps they decide to call off the dogs after playing Indy. As many have mentioned, the longer Belicheck decides to do this, the more he puts Brady at risk of being the victim of a cheap shot.

Next week.....Jets-Skins at 1, Pats-Colts at 4, Philly-Dallas at 8. You'll need to pry my butt off the couch with a crowbar!

I gotta believe the Pats have been trying to send a strong message to one team in particular, and that's the team they play this coming week. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pats try an onside kick against the Colts. Although I also wonder if perhaps they decide to call off the dogs after playing Indy. As many have mentioned, the longer Belicheck decides to do this, the more he puts Brady at risk of being the victim of a cheap shot.

Next week.....Jets-Skins at 1, Pats-Colts at 4, Philly-Dallas at 8. You'll need to pry my butt off the couch with a crowbar!

Archived