Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It is Time to blow up the offense

Gibbsisgod2006

After watching the debacle yesterday on TV it is apparent that the Offense needs to be blown up and rebuilt. First thing Gibbs is got to go as much as I look up to the man but he has done nothing for this offense in last 4 years he had a pretty decent offense in 2005 but for some reason he wanted to get Al Saunders but I dont think this is a result of Al or Joe just hand cuffing Al. Second they need to build this offense though the draft and trade Portis now so we can atleast get some value out.

After watching the debacle yesterday on TV it is apparent that the Offense needs to be blown up and rebuilt. First thing Gibbs is got to go as much as I look up to the man but he has done nothing for this offense in last 4 years he had a pretty decent offense in 2005 but for some reason he wanted to get Al Saunders but I dont think this is a result of Al or Joe just hand cuffing Al. Second they need to build this offense though the draft and trade Portis now so we can atleast get some value out.

I agree but this is not working at all the offense is horrible 7 games and our WR have not scored a TD. I was thinking maybe we should bring in a Russ Grimm but still keep Lazor as QB Coach or OC sense JC has good reapor with him. I know it stinks to start over but this is most effective way to see turnaround with this offense.

I agree but this is not working at all the offense is horrible 7 games and our WR have not scored a TD. I was thinking maybe we should bring in a Russ Grimm but still keep Lazor as QB Coach or OC sense JC has good reapor with him. I know it stinks to start over but this is most effective way to see turnaround with this offense.

Why would you blow up a unit that is young at it's skill positions for the most part, with quality people ? The line is where the problem is, and even that doesn't need to be completely dismantled right away.

Jansen is done IMO. His play had dropped off last year, and is now out for the season for the second time in three seasons. I think we can get a few good seasons out of Casey and Pete. While I love Randy, he's gettin older, and injuries are becomming more common. Heyer will be ready to take over for Jansen next season if the coaching staff comes to their sences, so we already have one young guy that can step up. Chris is another question mark. He seems to be playing fairly good even though he getting up there in years.

I think we could have a solid line with the addition of two or three players. Suanders needs to be on the sidelines calling the plays, which is what he was brought in for. Gibbs needs to sit back and delegate, and give input where needed, but not run the games.

Why would you blow up a unit that is young at it's skill positions for the most part, with quality people ? The line is where the problem is, and even that doesn't need to be completely dismantled right away.

Jansen is done IMO. His play had dropped off last year, and is now out for the season for the second time in three seasons. I think we can get a few good seasons out of Casey and Pete. While I love Randy, he's gettin older, and injuries are becomming more common. Heyer will be ready to take over for Jansen next season if the coaching staff comes to their sences, so we already have one young guy that can step up. Chris is another question mark. He seems to be playing fairly good even though he getting up there in years.

I think we could have a solid line with the addition of two or three players. Suanders needs to be on the sidelines calling the plays, which is what he was brought in for. Gibbs needs to sit back and delegate, and give input where needed, but not run the games.

Yes the line has to be rebuilt with younger player because right now we need a RT, RG, and LG. Jansen might have one more year along with Thomas. As far as the WR I think we sould keep Moss and Randel El for the time being and then Draft a tall possesion type Wr either in 2nd or third rd of this years draft and the next couple of drafts.

Yes the line has to be rebuilt with younger player because right now we need a RT, RG, and LG. Jansen might have one more year along with Thomas. As far as the WR I think we sould keep Moss and Randel El for the time being and then Draft a tall possesion type Wr either in 2nd or third rd of this years draft and the next couple of drafts.

Its time to blow up this thread. We are 4-3 and 1-1 in the division. THIS SEASON IS FAR FROM OVER.

Everything we are lacking is mental.

Catch the Ball = Focus.

Hold onto the Ball = Execution.

Smart Playcalling = taking your head out of your ass.

this team can make the playoffs this year and its not out of the question.

The only thing the team really needs as far as personel is a big WR and more depth at both the o and d lines. What needs to happen is Gibbs to either take the reins 100% or let go 100%. And someone needs to force Cerrato out.

Its time to blow up this thread. We are 4-3 and 1-1 in the division. THIS SEASON IS FAR FROM OVER.

Catch the Ball = Focus.

The only thing the team really needs as far as personel is a big WR and more depth at both the o and d lines. What needs to happen is Gibbs to either take the reins 100% or let go 100%. And someone needs to force Cerrato out.

Catch the Ball = Focus.

Yeah they may still be in competion in the NFC playoff hunt buts thats not saying much. I mean come on we are selling ourself short here. Yeah we are in the hunt for the playoff berth in the NFC but it is apperent the NFC is a joke. We need after this year to build through the draft and Gibbs is got to go we need to get a GM and a Young coach in here. I still think that we can make it to the playoffs, and I have not given up on this Season but you have to think big Picture do really think this team can compete with the Pats or the Colts no we can't it was apperent yesterday that we couldn't even hold the Pats Jock Strap.

Catch the Ball = Focus.

Yeah they may still be in competion in the NFC playoff hunt buts thats not saying much. I mean come on we are selling ourself short here. Yeah we are in the hunt for the playoff berth in the NFC but it is apperent the NFC is a joke. We need after this year to build through the draft and Gibbs is got to go we need to get a GM and a Young coach in here. I still think that we can make it to the playoffs, and I have not given up on this Season but you have to think big Picture do really think this team can compete with the Pats or the Colts no we can't it was apperent yesterday that we couldn't even hold the Pats Jock Strap.

Exactly how are you "manning up" by cutting two players and having ~ 14% of your salary cap taken up by cap hits?

Well you have to pay the Piper for your mistakes this front office has made. Portis has not rushed over a 100 yds in his last 12 games and Lloyd can not get on the field to make anytime of impact and is a wasate of our money. I am just being a realist.

Exactly how are you "manning up" by cutting two players and having ~ 14% of your salary cap taken up by cap hits?

Well you have to pay the Piper for your mistakes this front office has made. Portis has not rushed over a 100 yds in his last 12 games and Lloyd can not get on the field to make anytime of impact and is a wasate of our money. I am just being a realist.

Archived