Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It is Time to blow up the offense

Gibbsisgod2006

I think adding a proven superstar WR like Chad Johnson or perhaps take a shot in the draft on WR in the 1st round will help this offense out once our o-line issues are taken care of - getting Randy back will be big. Ocho Cinco is an elite player, no matter what the defense does, he will make some plays, we don't have anyone able to do this consistently as of right now.

Right tackle is a NEED position for us - maybe Heyer can take over here, hopefully Randy has a few seasons left, Rabach is solid, Kendall could stick around another year of 2, and Chris should have a few seasons left before beginning to decline.

I'm beginning to think CP is just wearing down, and I'm sorry but I see Betts as just a good backup. We need an explosive back that can handle 20-25 carries, run with power yet be able to make people miss, and have the speed to take a well blocked play to the house.

1. #1 Wide Receiver - #85? Trade for a #2 and our #85? I'm dreaming.

2. Right tackle - may already have it filled in Heyer?

3. Running back - McFadden? Slaton?

I think adding a proven superstar WR like Chad Johnson or perhaps take a shot in the draft on WR in the 1st round will help this offense out once our o-line issues are taken care of - getting Randy back will be big. Ocho Cinco is an elite player, no matter what the defense does, he will make some plays, we don't have anyone able to do this consistently as of right now.

Right tackle is a NEED position for us - maybe Heyer can take over here, hopefully Randy has a few seasons left, Rabach is solid, Kendall could stick around another year of 2, and Chris should have a few seasons left before beginning to decline.

I'm beginning to think CP is just wearing down, and I'm sorry but I see Betts as just a good backup. We need an explosive back that can handle 20-25 carries, run with power yet be able to make people miss, and have the speed to take a well blocked play to the house.

1. #1 Wide Receiver - #85? Trade for a #2 and our #85? I'm dreaming.

2. Right tackle - may already have it filled in Heyer?

3. Running back - McFadden? Slaton?

We don't need a RT /RG, like I said, Heyer is gonna have one of those spots, more then likely RT. So, needing to fill 3 or 4 spots isn't what I call blowing up the O.

I agree, I'm less concerned about our starters at the beginning of the season, then I am that Heyer and Fabini seemed to be the only multi game servicable players on the Oline. I think we need to try and get a first day (2nd or 3rd) round pick on a guard, or center, and then a later one on a guy that will be good to develop as depth. Of course I don't know what all we have sitting on IR already from training camps that might be better then waiting for that stuff.

I also think we should take a chance on Owen Schmidt as a Fullback/Tight End Half back guy. He and cooley and yoder could take turns at Tight End, and he could sub in for Sellars now and then or CP or Betts for runs passing or protection. That guy is a beast, I want him in a Skins uniform (I know dreaming)

The problem though is that I don't know whats going to be out there in Free Agency, Schmidt or Sellars both could take some carries to spell CP or betts, but That would be a luxury pick maybe one we don't make.

I do think we need to draft at least one Olineman, one Dlineman, a Big Posession Wide Receiver, (IF KM doesn't re up) or even if he does, and then either another Olineman for depth, a Linebacker, or a QB to groom.

We don't need a RT /RG, like I said, Heyer is gonna have one of those spots, more then likely RT. So, needing to fill 3 or 4 spots isn't what I call blowing up the O.

I agree, I'm less concerned about our starters at the beginning of the season, then I am that Heyer and Fabini seemed to be the only multi game servicable players on the Oline. I think we need to try and get a first day (2nd or 3rd) round pick on a guard, or center, and then a later one on a guy that will be good to develop as depth. Of course I don't know what all we have sitting on IR already from training camps that might be better then waiting for that stuff.

I also think we should take a chance on Owen Schmidt as a Fullback/Tight End Half back guy. He and cooley and yoder could take turns at Tight End, and he could sub in for Sellars now and then or CP or Betts for runs passing or protection. That guy is a beast, I want him in a Skins uniform (I know dreaming)

The problem though is that I don't know whats going to be out there in Free Agency, Schmidt or Sellars both could take some carries to spell CP or betts, but That would be a luxury pick maybe one we don't make.

I do think we need to draft at least one Olineman, one Dlineman, a Big Posession Wide Receiver, (IF KM doesn't re up) or even if he does, and then either another Olineman for depth, a Linebacker, or a QB to groom.

Archived