Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBCSports.com: Belichick gets under Godfrey's skin

VinceGeorgeJoe

Asked about the decision to go on fourth down, Belichick asked a reporter, "What did you want me to do, kick a field goal? We're just playing."

Wow...just wow. Classless and unprofessional. I understand that we got our arses handed to us yesterday. But to say something like that? I hate Belichick and his winning team means nothing to me now.

The only reason I'm going to watch the Pats/Colts game is to root for the Colts to beat the Pats. After that, I'm boycotting anything that has to do with the Pats, unless we meet them in a SB.

What a classless man and organization. I don't fault the players. The dictator under whom they play is an Ahole, period.

Asked about the decision to go on fourth down, Belichick asked a reporter, "What did you want me to do, kick a field goal? We're just playing."

Wow...just wow. Classless and unprofessional. I understand that we got our arses handed to us yesterday. But to say something like that? I hate Belichick and his winning team means nothing to me now.

The only reason I'm going to watch the Pats/Colts game is to root for the Colts to beat the Pats. After that, I'm boycotting anything that has to do with the Pats, unless we meet them in a SB.

What a classless man and organization. I don't fault the players. The dictator under whom they play is an Ahole, period.

I'm waiting for the Pats to play the Ravens in about 3 weeks. Not that i think that the Ravens will win, but I KNOW for sure that Rex Ryan will send the blitz in hopes that Suggs, Ray, or somebody will knock out Brady. I'm still that upset. I would love to see them so arrogant once their golden boy QB is out of the game. Like someone else said though, that day is coming...To be continued...

I'm waiting for the Pats to play the Ravens in about 3 weeks. Not that i think that the Ravens will win, but I KNOW for sure that Rex Ryan will send the blitz in hopes that Suggs, Ray, or somebody will knock out Brady. I'm still that upset. I would love to see them so arrogant once their golden boy QB is out of the game. Like someone else said though, that day is coming...To be continued...

I'm glad Godfrey said something. I'm glad someone distinguished our Gibbs and Bill Walsh from BB. As far as I'm concerned BB has already tarnished his legacy with his cheating and now insulting teams late in games. There is absolutely NO REASON to be going for it on 4th down when you are up 38-0. There are not BCS rankings that matter. There are no AP polls. Its bush league. BB is an a-hole and will only be loved by elitists in Boston who just got the big trio for the Celtics, the World Series, etc. They just don't care up there because they think that they are BETTER than YOU and that their **** don't stink. There will come a day when the Patriots are made average again. I can't wait. I think might even get a Colts jersey this week. To show my support for the another classy organizations in this league.

I'm glad Godfrey said something. I'm glad someone distinguished our Gibbs and Bill Walsh from BB. As far as I'm concerned BB has already tarnished his legacy with his cheating and now insulting teams late in games. There is absolutely NO REASON to be going for it on 4th down when you are up 38-0. There are not BCS rankings that matter. There are no AP polls. Its bush league. BB is an a-hole and will only be loved by elitists in Boston who just got the big trio for the Celtics, the World Series, etc. They just don't care up there because they think that they are BETTER than YOU and that their **** don't stink. There will come a day when the Patriots are made average again. I can't wait. I think might even get a Colts jersey this week. To show my support for the another classy organizations in this league.

People need to get over it. We got beat and beat badly....maybe Godfrey should've stepped up when Mac got hurt and actually done something about it. Instead of whining after the game.

That's the last team this team needs-more things to ***** about when they should be upset with themselves and themselves alone.

Save it all for the Jets-quit talking about it and just go out there and make the next team pay. Otherwise just shut up....Skins fans have been embarrassed enough we don't need to listen to any of you stirring up the pot and sounding like babies. Grow up and win a football game.

People need to get over it. We got beat and beat badly....maybe Godfrey should've stepped up when Mac got hurt and actually done something about it. Instead of whining after the game.

That's the last team this team needs-more things to ***** about when they should be upset with themselves and themselves alone.

Save it all for the Jets-quit talking about it and just go out there and make the next team pay. Otherwise just shut up....Skins fans have been embarrassed enough we don't need to listen to any of you stirring up the pot and sounding like babies. Grow up and win a football game.

It's been a busy day. I understand Godfrey's POV, that many share, and have usually taken that stance, but it really doesn't bother me as much that a guy does it as it does that I can't stop him from doing it.

I agree with him enough to agree.. I don't think I'd of come out to the media with it. But what bothers me more now is that we looked like a highschool team out there yesterday. The score is pointless at this point, how do we fix the problems is where my head is at.

It's been a busy day. I understand Godfrey's POV, that many share, and have usually taken that stance, but it really doesn't bother me as much that a guy does it as it does that I can't stop him from doing it.

I agree with him enough to agree.. I don't think I'd of come out to the media with it. But what bothers me more now is that we looked like a highschool team out there yesterday. The score is pointless at this point, how do we fix the problems is where my head is at.

Agreed. I don't like Belichick, but I agree 100% with his philosophy. Keep attacking. I the D can stop them...oh well...

Agreed. I don't like Belichick, but I agree 100% with his philosophy. Keep attacking. I the D can stop them...oh well...

You guys need to stop the whining. OH MY GOD, let it go. You get paid in the NFL to win ... we couldn't stop them, I have no problem with the way the Patriots handled the score. NONE. Shame on us for not being able to stop them!

I knew it was toast when Vrable caught a TD pass. WHO DIDN'T KNOW THE BALL WAS GOING TO HIM? Give me a break. How can our defense be SO HORRIBLE to let Vrable get wide open like that? I knew he was getting the ball, how come our D didn't?

GOOD LORD !!

Quit whining and hope we show up this weekend against the Jets.

You guys need to stop the whining. OH MY GOD, let it go. You get paid in the NFL to win ... we couldn't stop them, I have no problem with the way the Patriots handled the score. NONE. Shame on us for not being able to stop them!

I knew it was toast when Vrable caught a TD pass. WHO DIDN'T KNOW THE BALL WAS GOING TO HIM? Give me a break. How can our defense be SO HORRIBLE to let Vrable get wide open like that? I knew he was getting the ball, how come our D didn't?

GOOD LORD !!

Quit whining and hope we show up this weekend against the Jets.

Archived