Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Detroit Lions Did It ... Why Can't We?

GibbsWon3ForAReason

Yea I agree it looked pretty good, but it was the Dolphins who are now 0-8 and a laughing stock on defense, and we had a much better o-line then.. now we are beat up on the line, Portis is gimpy, WRs are no good, its a mess =\ oh well 4-3 is 4-3 lets hope we beat the jets

When we played the Dolphins there defense was healthy and intact. I know the Dolphins are 0-8, but I think we deserve a little more credit for rushing the way we did against them in Week 1 when they were healthy.

Heyer was our right tackle for most of that game ... I hope the coaches give him another chance to play right tackle for us.

Yea I agree it looked pretty good, but it was the Dolphins who are now 0-8 and a laughing stock on defense, and we had a much better o-line then.. now we are beat up on the line, Portis is gimpy, WRs are no good, its a mess =\ oh well 4-3 is 4-3 lets hope we beat the jets

When we played the Dolphins there defense was healthy and intact. I know the Dolphins are 0-8, but I think we deserve a little more credit for rushing the way we did against them in Week 1 when they were healthy.

Heyer was our right tackle for most of that game ... I hope the coaches give him another chance to play right tackle for us.

I wonder what would have happened had the Patriots folded their tents in 2003 after losing to the Bills 31-0 in week one.

And to the poster above, please don't say a team that we dominated is better off than us. That's ridiculous.

huh? where did i say that ? ... oh look .. I didn't :doh:

I wonder what would have happened had the Patriots folded their tents in 2003 after losing to the Bills 31-0 in week one.

And to the poster above, please don't say a team that we dominated is better off than us. That's ridiculous.

huh? where did i say that ? ... oh look .. I didn't :doh:

Their defense was at the best it could be I agree, doesn't mean it was good tho, and our o-line was also pretty healthy and intact we have just had too many injuries since then and thats one of the major reasons we are stinking it up right now

Their defense was at the best it could be I agree, doesn't mean it was good tho, and our o-line was also pretty healthy and intact we have just had too many injuries since then and thats one of the major reasons we are stinking it up right now

@ NYJ W 5-3

PHI W 6-3

@ DAL L 6-4

@ TB W 7-4

BUF W 8-4

CHI W 9-4

@NYG L 9-5

@ MIN W 10-5

DAL W 11-5

we only have 3 teams left with dominant records (DAL twice and NYG)

i think a 10-6 or even an 11-5 record isn't hard to see...

For a minute i thought you were showing scores of the games to be played:laugh:

@ NYJ W 5-3

PHI W 6-3

@ DAL L 6-4

@ TB W 7-4

BUF W 8-4

CHI W 9-4

@NYG L 9-5

@ MIN W 10-5

DAL W 11-5

we only have 3 teams left with dominant records (DAL twice and NYG)

i think a 10-6 or even an 11-5 record isn't hard to see...

For a minute i thought you were showing scores of the games to be played:laugh:

in 2005 we were shutout 36-0 and still went on to the playoffs

last season the Colts were embarrassed by the Jags, and won the Superbowl

it's not the end of the season, Just a horrible bump in the road

Colts offense wasnt inconsistent throughout the season, they start that season 9-0. The way the Redskins offense play against New England is the same way they been all season. Win 5 games in a row just to get in the playoff banged up. Shouldnt have to fight our way into the playoffs, or rely on another team to lose.

Colts offense wasnt inconsistent throughout the season, they start that season 9-0. The way the Redskins offense play against New England is the same way they been all season. Win 5 games in a row just to get in the playoff banged up. Shouldnt have to fight our way into the playoffs, or rely on another team to lose.

look at us lol, we are fumbling left and right our WRs can't catch, our Rb had 27 friggin rushing yards today and is all of a sudden footballs version of glass joe our offensive line is handicapped JC cant feel pressure our playcallers seem to think WR screens WR reverses and other silly trick plays are the only way to adjust to all of our problems , JC seems to be taking steps backwards, we lose another starter almost every game and usually have 3 more hobbling off the field, the onyl game we looked good in is vs the lions, which I think is still a good win but we are a laughing stock on offense lol

Was that English? I'm not sure...

look at us lol, we are fumbling left and right our WRs can't catch, our Rb had 27 friggin rushing yards today and is all of a sudden footballs version of glass joe our offensive line is handicapped JC cant feel pressure our playcallers seem to think WR screens WR reverses and other silly trick plays are the only way to adjust to all of our problems , JC seems to be taking steps backwards, we lose another starter almost every game and usually have 3 more hobbling off the field, the onyl game we looked good in is vs the lions, which I think is still a good win but we are a laughing stock on offense lol

Was that English? I'm not sure...

I just went back and looked at all the Super Bowl winners since the 99 Rams to see what was the worst loss suffered by a Super Bowl Champ during the regualr season.

The Colts last year lost at the Jags 44-17 in week 14.

Other than that, it is hard to find a Super Bowl winner that got blow out in the regular season (I thew out the Pats week 1 loss to the Bills in 03 becasue it was week 1 and right after the Lawyer Milloy ordeal).

I'm not sure a team can be good enough to win a Super Bowl yet bad enough to lose like we did yesterday, and that really sucks.

I just went back and looked at all the Super Bowl winners since the 99 Rams to see what was the worst loss suffered by a Super Bowl Champ during the regualr season.

The Colts last year lost at the Jags 44-17 in week 14.

Other than that, it is hard to find a Super Bowl winner that got blow out in the regular season (I thew out the Pats week 1 loss to the Bills in 03 becasue it was week 1 and right after the Lawyer Milloy ordeal).

I'm not sure a team can be good enough to win a Super Bowl yet bad enough to lose like we did yesterday, and that really sucks.

Well most people, including myself, thought that we would be the Cardinals by a bigger score than we did. That did not happen, and we were a few inches from LOSING that game. We're a few inches from having a losing record right now.

We're also a "few plays" from having a 6-1 record, though, but not as close as we were from having a losing record.

I cannot say we're going to be 10-6 or 11-5. That's wishful thinking. We need to take things one game at a time, and at this point the redskins would make the Jets game closer than it could be.

This team is incapable of making a "statement game" right now.

Well most people, including myself, thought that we would be the Cardinals by a bigger score than we did. That did not happen, and we were a few inches from LOSING that game. We're a few inches from having a losing record right now.

We're also a "few plays" from having a 6-1 record, though, but not as close as we were from having a losing record.

I cannot say we're going to be 10-6 or 11-5. That's wishful thinking. We need to take things one game at a time, and at this point the redskins would make the Jets game closer than it could be.

This team is incapable of making a "statement game" right now.

Archived