Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do YOU pick as our next coach...GREGG WILLIAMS?

GO GO SKINS

Dan Snyder won't give up the GM job. When Gibbs II era ends, either after this season or next season when his contract is up; Dan Snyder needs to interview several people.

Jack Kent Cooke's bigest mistake was that he locked on to only one person to replace Ritchie Petibone: Norv Turner. This franchise has yet to recover from that mistake in 1994. You interview several candidates; preferablely young, hungry coaches.

Russ Grimm is my favorite. They are alot of young assistant coaches that Synder should look at. If Synder determines that Greg Williams is the guy after interview several coaches; that I can live with. I wouldn't just give the job to anyone. Personally, I think Gregg will be failure as head coach here; just like he was in Buffalo.

Dan Snyder won't give up the GM job. When Gibbs II era ends, either after this season or next season when his contract is up; Dan Snyder needs to interview several people.

Jack Kent Cooke's bigest mistake was that he locked on to only one person to replace Ritchie Petibone: Norv Turner. This franchise has yet to recover from that mistake in 1994. You interview several candidates; preferablely young, hungry coaches.

Russ Grimm is my favorite. They are alot of young assistant coaches that Synder should look at. If Synder determines that Greg Williams is the guy after interview several coaches; that I can live with. I wouldn't just give the job to anyone. Personally, I think Gregg will be failure as head coach here; just like he was in Buffalo.

Personally, I don't care who the head coach is so long as he knows what kind of personnel he'll need for the kind of offense and defense he's planning on running.

At this point, I'd let Gregg Williams be the next head coach, but give personnel powers to Saunders and Williams for offense and defense, respectively. They know the type of players they need, so let them go get them.

Personally, I don't care who the head coach is so long as he knows what kind of personnel he'll need for the kind of offense and defense he's planning on running.

At this point, I'd let Gregg Williams be the next head coach, but give personnel powers to Saunders and Williams for offense and defense, respectively. They know the type of players they need, so let them go get them.

You all are faithless. There is one man who bleeds burgundy and gold and that man is JOE GIBBS. I don't care if he goes 0-16 i will still believe in him. The only next coach for us is Greg Williams because he knows Redskins football and he has proven it period ......

You all are faithless. There is one man who bleeds burgundy and gold and that man is JOE GIBBS. I don't care if he goes 0-16 i will still believe in him. The only next coach for us is Greg Williams because he knows Redskins football and he has proven it period ......

A young offensive assistant/coordinator from one of the elite teams would definitely be our best bet. Sean Payton would have been great for us. Someone with that kind of natural offensive and aggressive instinct is what we sorely need.

A young offensive assistant/coordinator from one of the elite teams would definitely be our best bet. Sean Payton would have been great for us. Someone with that kind of natural offensive and aggressive instinct is what we sorely need.

Archived