Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Gibbs snub Belichick?

greenmile

Just because they don't show the handshake doesn't mean he snubbed him....I'm sure they shook hands. What do you want them to do have a big long handshake so everyone can see and hug also?

I think so and a long wet kiss too.

this was just a stomping. you get these from time to time. Please dont cry cause they ran it up. lets just forget about it and move on. If you dont like someone running it up then simply dont let them.

Just because they don't show the handshake doesn't mean he snubbed him....I'm sure they shook hands. What do you want them to do have a big long handshake so everyone can see and hug also?

I think so and a long wet kiss too.

this was just a stomping. you get these from time to time. Please dont cry cause they ran it up. lets just forget about it and move on. If you dont like someone running it up then simply dont let them.

If you win and do what you are suppose to do, then they can not do so. Right?

not necessarily true. Do you recall the 2005 season...when we started 3-0? The media routinely rated the Skins as overperforming and least worthy of the record. We're getting sidetracked here and the Skins really stunk it up today...snub or no snub. But the media loves to pounce whether there's legitimate reason to do so, or not. The cowgirls get the benefit...the pats get the benefit...the skins, not so much.

It sure would tick the cowgirls off, though, if the pats were dubbed "America's Team"...not sure how I'd feel...happy in one way, like smackin Lenny the Hutt upside the head in another way.

Let me be clear, I'm ranting to avoid saying what I really want to say about my beloved Skins. I love 'em to death and just can't say a negative word about them. But that won't stop me from mildly agreeing with some of the criticism. Perhaps getting worked up about the phantom snub is my way of letting off a little steam...move on.

If you win and do what you are suppose to do, then they can not do so. Right?

not necessarily true. Do you recall the 2005 season...when we started 3-0? The media routinely rated the Skins as overperforming and least worthy of the record. We're getting sidetracked here and the Skins really stunk it up today...snub or no snub. But the media loves to pounce whether there's legitimate reason to do so, or not. The cowgirls get the benefit...the pats get the benefit...the skins, not so much.

It sure would tick the cowgirls off, though, if the pats were dubbed "America's Team"...not sure how I'd feel...happy in one way, like smackin Lenny the Hutt upside the head in another way.

Let me be clear, I'm ranting to avoid saying what I really want to say about my beloved Skins. I love 'em to death and just can't say a negative word about them. But that won't stop me from mildly agreeing with some of the criticism. Perhaps getting worked up about the phantom snub is my way of letting off a little steam...move on.

That's the difference between respect and disrespect. To run up the score is disrespectfull, maybe some of the younger fans don't understand.

When your up by 40 or more, you don't go for it on 4th down. PERIOD. That is disrespectfull, Gibbs wouldn't have done it, you see, that's the difference between a cheating classless, jerk, and a hall of fame coach.

That's the difference between respect and disrespect. To run up the score is disrespectfull, maybe some of the younger fans don't understand.

When your up by 40 or more, you don't go for it on 4th down. PERIOD. That is disrespectfull, Gibbs wouldn't have done it, you see, that's the difference between a cheating classless, jerk, and a hall of fame coach.

fullj.getty-75557937eg028_washington_re.jpg

FOXBORO, MA - OCTOBER 28: Head coach Bill Belichick of the New England Patriots shakes hands with Joe Gibbs of the Washington Redskins on October 28, 2007 at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Massachusetts. The Patriots defeated the Redskins 52-7. (Photo by Jim Rogash/Getty Images)

fullj.getty-75557937eg028_washington_re.jpg

FOXBORO, MA - OCTOBER 28: Head coach Bill Belichick of the New England Patriots shakes hands with Joe Gibbs of the Washington Redskins on October 28, 2007 at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Massachusetts. The Patriots defeated the Redskins 52-7. (Photo by Jim Rogash/Getty Images)

Archived