Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins put out new Riggins Jersey

HOF44

Not bad looking. Never seen a jersey with two different patches on it like that. Looks like slight overkill. I wonder if they "rushed" one out because of all the interest on this site about Riggins' jerseys. lol.

reminds me of the darrell green "20 year patched" jersey from 2002, it had two patches. i think it is nice, saw some people wearing it at the last game. i am getting one

Not bad looking. Never seen a jersey with two different patches on it like that. Looks like slight overkill. I wonder if they "rushed" one out because of all the interest on this site about Riggins' jerseys. lol.

reminds me of the darrell green "20 year patched" jersey from 2002, it had two patches. i think it is nice, saw some people wearing it at the last game. i am getting one

Yeah I got one. I really like it. I agree that they should have made it premier style though. I got this jersey and a custom jersey in the 75th anniversary style. It was the Ken Houston jersey and they forgot to put numbers on the shoulders. NFLSHOP, YOU SUCK!

Yeah I got one. I really like it. I agree that they should have made it premier style though. I got this jersey and a custom jersey in the 75th anniversary style. It was the Ken Houston jersey and they forgot to put numbers on the shoulders. NFLSHOP, YOU SUCK!

• 6 months later...
Do they still have these in the HOF store? I'm desperate for a white Riggins Jersey (M48) and was hoping to pick on eup when I'm over in September for the Arizona game.

Here in Richmond, VA where there are 2 redskins stores in the area, they still had them on the rack. not sure what sizes they were though.

Here in Richmond, VA where there are 2 redskins stores in the area, they still had them on the rack. not sure what sizes they were though.

Cheers for that! I'll just have to hope the HOF store still has them as I doubt I'll be getting out to Richmond when I'm over.

Archived