Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You make the call

whatmeworry

we will take a delay of game then a false start and then kneel on it. NE would knee it down too. A better question, what would we do down 6 points with the ball on the 5 with 90 seconds and no timeouts?

I really think Gibbs will yank Portis Moss and ARE and replace them with Yoder Thrash and Betts. Thats what he does now in the red zone, hard to swallow i know. Then run left run left and PA to Cooley.

we will take a delay of game then a false start and then kneel on it. NE would knee it down too. A better question, what would we do down 6 points with the ball on the 5 with 90 seconds and no timeouts?

I really think Gibbs will yank Portis Moss and ARE and replace them with Yoder Thrash and Betts. Thats what he does now in the red zone, hard to swallow i know. Then run left run left and PA to Cooley.

Take a knee and go out with the win. Joe Gibbs has more class then the patriots.

agreed. I mean there would be NO WAY the Pats could win at that point anyway so why risk injury or anything else? Just kneel down and take the 14 point road win against an undefeated team.

Take a knee and go out with the win. Joe Gibbs has more class then the patriots.

agreed. I mean there would be NO WAY the Pats could win at that point anyway so why risk injury or anything else? Just kneel down and take the 14 point road win against an undefeated team.

fumble the ball and patriots return for a td 21-28 redskins

then pats kickonside kick and recover throw bomb to moss tie game 28-28

redskins get the ball back run run. screen, punt.

brady completes 2 10 yard passes for game winning field goal.

fumble the ball and patriots return for a td 21-28 redskins

then pats kickonside kick and recover throw bomb to moss tie game 28-28

redskins get the ball back run run. screen, punt.

brady completes 2 10 yard passes for game winning field goal.

]']I'd run with sellers. If he can score' date=' great, if he just kills teh clock, just as good.[/quote']

If this happens then we will probably play them again in January so we should take the knee and the win. When we play them in January..... play action and throw to Blades in the end zone just to exact a little revenge for every time the Pats have thrown to their LB down there. And then we can drag Coach B around the field by his tattered sweatshirt and pee on Brady's **** child.

]']I'd run with sellers. If he can score' date=' great, if he just kills teh clock, just as good.[/quote']

If this happens then we will probably play them again in January so we should take the knee and the win. When we play them in January..... play action and throw to Blades in the end zone just to exact a little revenge for every time the Pats have thrown to their LB down there. And then we can drag Coach B around the field by his tattered sweatshirt and pee on Brady's **** child.

Archived