Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You make the call

whatmeworry

I would think Gibbs would call a kneel down and just run down the clock depending on what down it is. If it's third down, then I'm sure he'd call a run play up the middle or off tackle. Then on 4th down he's send Sushim to try the field goal to tack on three more.

On first down with them out of time outs, we would never get to 4th down with 1:30 on the clock.

I would think Gibbs would call a kneel down and just run down the clock depending on what down it is. If it's third down, then I'm sure he'd call a run play up the middle or off tackle. Then on 4th down he's send Sushim to try the field goal to tack on three more.

On first down with them out of time outs, we would never get to 4th down with 1:30 on the clock.

Hand the ball off to Mike Sellers and have him eat the ball, belch, and start screaming "WE SHOCKED THE WORLD!!" Who the **** cares, they just beat New England in this scenario....

Get's my vote :)

If he eats it then gets into the endzone is it a td?? I dread to think what him spiking the ball will look like...

Edit: Take a knee being the serious answer.

Hand the ball off to Mike Sellers and have him eat the ball, belch, and start screaming "WE SHOCKED THE WORLD!!" Who the **** cares, they just beat New England in this scenario....

Get's my vote :)

If he eats it then gets into the endzone is it a td?? I dread to think what him spiking the ball will look like...

Edit: Take a knee being the serious answer.

Hand offs and if we score, we score. Kick the field goal if we don't get in. This team needs to learn how to finish a game. In todays NFL I don't think many leads are safe, especially leads less then three scores to tie it. If that was the pats last week we would have lost the game.

Nevermind didn't see that they were out of TO's. If that is the case then take a knee.

Hand offs and if we score, we score. Kick the field goal if we don't get in. This team needs to learn how to finish a game. In todays NFL I don't think many leads are safe, especially leads less then three scores to tie it. If that was the pats last week we would have lost the game.

Nevermind didn't see that they were out of TO's. If that is the case then take a knee.

If that was the Pats last week we wouldve had a much different game plan I think.

I would hand off to big Mike.

If that was the Pats last week we wouldve had a much different game plan I think.

I would hand off to big Mike.

Definitely take a knee.

Gibbs is all class. He would never think of running up the scoreboard.

well said.....true class...take a knee, jog to midfield, shake hands, jog off with a 5-2 record....if there is a heaven this will happen

:patriotsu

Definitely take a knee.

Gibbs is all class. He would never think of running up the scoreboard.

well said.....true class...take a knee, jog to midfield, shake hands, jog off with a 5-2 record....if there is a heaven this will happen

:patriotsu

Archived