Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pats overrated?

MissU28

I think one thing we are overlooking...and one thing the whole football league is overlooking...is that the Patriots have had an easy schedule for the past 7 weeks. The only decent team they've played has been the Cowboys, and since the Cowboys have had a pretty easy schedule, it's hard to say how good even THEY really are.

The Patriots have played (and beaten):

Jets: (1-6)

Chargers: (3-3)

Bills: (2-4)

Bengals:(2-4)

Browns: (3-3)

Cowboys: (6-1)

Dolphins: (0-7)

Only ONE of those teams has a winning record. AND...who have the cowboys beaten? The 0-7 St. Louis Rams, the 2-4 Buffalo Bills, the 2-4 vikings, the 0-7 dolphins, the 3-4 Bears, and the 5-2 Giants...and they played the Giants at the beginning of the season when they were in a slump.

Now, if the Patriots were going all over kicking some Colts and Packer and Steeler ass, I'd be more concerned. I'm not saying the Patriots aren't a good team, BUT...we CAN beat the Patriots. Have a little faith in your team.

I think one thing we are overlooking...and one thing the whole football league is overlooking...is that the Patriots have had an easy schedule for the past 7 weeks. The only decent team they've played has been the Cowboys, and since the Cowboys have had a pretty easy schedule, it's hard to say how good even THEY really are.

The Patriots have played (and beaten):

Jets: (1-6)

Chargers: (3-3)

Bills: (2-4)

Bengals:(2-4)

Browns: (3-3)

Cowboys: (6-1)

Dolphins: (0-7)

Only ONE of those teams has a winning record. AND...who have the cowboys beaten? The 0-7 St. Louis Rams, the 2-4 Buffalo Bills, the 2-4 vikings, the 0-7 dolphins, the 3-4 Bears, and the 5-2 Giants...and they played the Giants at the beginning of the season when they were in a slump.

Now, if the Patriots were going all over kicking some Colts and Packer and Steeler ass, I'd be more concerned. I'm not saying the Patriots aren't a good team, BUT...we CAN beat the Patriots. Have a little faith in your team.

The Patriots are overrated when you say they are the greatest team in the history of football. I agree that they have beaten up on a lot of chumps, and laid a lot of points on all of these chumps. And, Clevelands wins were against these same chumps, as was the Jets win, and a cincy win. all of those teams stink.

That being said, they are still a damn good football team.

But, they haven't faced a defense like us, that's the one thing we can keep saying.

Even last week, I told people that I would sign off right now with the skins being in the game in the second half. Today, I'm not signing off on that anymore. I think we're going to win this game.

The Patriots are overrated when you say they are the greatest team in the history of football. I agree that they have beaten up on a lot of chumps, and laid a lot of points on all of these chumps. And, Clevelands wins were against these same chumps, as was the Jets win, and a cincy win. all of those teams stink.

That being said, they are still a damn good football team.

But, they haven't faced a defense like us, that's the one thing we can keep saying.

Even last week, I told people that I would sign off right now with the skins being in the game in the second half. Today, I'm not signing off on that anymore. I think we're going to win this game.

This is logically retarded. They are handing teams their asses. The same teams that no one else has been able to dominate. They also crushed the #1 NFC team. We score how many points against Miami? How many points did they score on that same defense? Come on. Just because their schedule is weak doesn't change the fact that they are the best football team I've ever seen. I have no doubt that they will defeat the colts, and they would absolutely crush the bears or the steelers. It's not even fair.

This is logically retarded. They are handing teams their asses. The same teams that no one else has been able to dominate. They also crushed the #1 NFC team. We score how many points against Miami? How many points did they score on that same defense? Come on. Just because their schedule is weak doesn't change the fact that they are the best football team I've ever seen. I have no doubt that they will defeat the colts, and they would absolutely crush the bears or the steelers. It's not even fair.

Archived