Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC Practice today

voicekiller

How come the Pukes have 0 injuries? It is unreal

Maybe it has something to do with Wade Phillips' coaching style in the preseason, the more lackadaisical atmosphere that was so harshly criticized by many here

*although no team is immune to the injury bug. Someone will go down, it's only a matter of time. Tony Romo sits to pee's good karma can't last forever... ;)

How come the Pukes have 0 injuries? It is unreal

Maybe it has something to do with Wade Phillips' coaching style in the preseason, the more lackadaisical atmosphere that was so harshly criticized by many here

*although no team is immune to the injury bug. Someone will go down, it's only a matter of time. Tony Romo sits to pee's good karma can't last forever... ;)

Randy Thomas said his best hope is to be back in 7 weeks, and he should get his hiuge contraption off his arm in a week. He had suregry to repair his torn triceps last month.

Can't wait to see Randy back, hopefully he has no set backs. Maybe by the time he gets back, we'll get to see that ES chat with him.:)

Randy Thomas said his best hope is to be back in 7 weeks, and he should get his hiuge contraption off his arm in a week. He had suregry to repair his torn triceps last month.

Can't wait to see Randy back, hopefully he has no set backs. Maybe by the time he gets back, we'll get to see that ES chat with him.:)

Yes, the Cowboys have their share of injuries. All teams do.

The reason ours hurt so bad is that they are all on the same unit. If the Cowboys lost Glenn for the season AND Owens for twelve games, and then Crayton was gone for a game or two and then their fourth guy (Heard? Whoever) missed a game or two and they had to play a game with their 5th and 6th guys starting ... they'd notice it.

We don't miss Washington out so much. We did ok when Moss went out for a game.

This type of injury bug different. And it's uncommon, so don't expect many other teams to suffer it.

Just maybe the Rams. :)

Yes, the Cowboys have their share of injuries. All teams do.

The reason ours hurt so bad is that they are all on the same unit. If the Cowboys lost Glenn for the season AND Owens for twelve games, and then Crayton was gone for a game or two and then their fourth guy (Heard? Whoever) missed a game or two and they had to play a game with their 5th and 6th guys starting ... they'd notice it.

We don't miss Washington out so much. We did ok when Moss went out for a game.

This type of injury bug different. And it's uncommon, so don't expect many other teams to suffer it.

Just maybe the Rams. :)

I still cant believe the injury bug this season. I hope we can get people back sooner then later, and I hope Dem=Mulling can provide some relief.

I just can't believe all the damn hamstring/quad injuries..... I've just never seen this many in my life in one season.

I still cant believe the injury bug this season. I hope we can get people back sooner then later, and I hope Dem=Mulling can provide some relief.

I just can't believe all the damn hamstring/quad injuries..... I've just never seen this many in my life in one season.

Archived