Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC Practice today

voicekiller

Practice

Rock Cartwright and Randy Thomas were the only guys not in pads.

Host of other guys who were not doing a whole lot, so we'll see how much work they take when we get the report after practice.

Marcus Washington was doing individual drills, and Smoot and Rogers were just standing on the sidelines when some other corners were catching balls.

Lorenzo Alexander was working with the O Line again. Rabach was back out there and so was Stephon Heyer.

Cody Boyd is back in the house, signed to the practice squad.

Randy Thomas said his best hope is to be back in 7 weeks, and he should get his hiuge contraption off his arm in a week. He had suregry to repair his torn triceps last month.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

Good to see Casey was back on the field...and Randy hopefully back in 7 weeks

Practice

Rock Cartwright and Randy Thomas were the only guys not in pads.

Host of other guys who were not doing a whole lot, so we'll see how much work they take when we get the report after practice.

Marcus Washington was doing individual drills, and Smoot and Rogers were just standing on the sidelines when some other corners were catching balls.

Lorenzo Alexander was working with the O Line again. Rabach was back out there and so was Stephon Heyer.

Cody Boyd is back in the house, signed to the practice squad.

Randy Thomas said his best hope is to be back in 7 weeks, and he should get his hiuge contraption off his arm in a week. He had suregry to repair his torn triceps last month.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

Good to see Casey was back on the field...and Randy hopefully back in 7 weeks

I still cant believe the injury bug this season. I hope we can get people back sooner then later, and I hope Dem=Mulling can provide some relief.

i am suprised we haven't used demulling any. i can't recall seeing him play any yet. and we could have used him i feel against the cards

I still cant believe the injury bug this season. I hope we can get people back sooner then later, and I hope Dem=Mulling can provide some relief.

i am suprised we haven't used demulling any. i can't recall seeing him play any yet. and we could have used him i feel against the cards

Archived