Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No Spin Zone! N5 explodes on the Eagles!

Number5

I think AR's team had character for the first 4-5 years and even second half of last year. If the team is not winning by at least 9 points in the fourth quarter, I have very little faith that they'll win a game now though. If McNabb plays for another 40 years he might get 1/10 the number of comeback wins that Elway had.

Could be worse. Rich Kotite could be here.

Thats my concern. I think the team and the city, definitely, has grown tired of Reid and the same thing happening to us every year. I really do think he's on the hot seat. Lurie and Banner are going to hear it from the media and the fans. They already are.

I think AR's team had character for the first 4-5 years and even second half of last year. If the team is not winning by at least 9 points in the fourth quarter, I have very little faith that they'll win a game now though. If McNabb plays for another 40 years he might get 1/10 the number of comeback wins that Elway had.

Could be worse. Rich Kotite could be here.

Thats my concern. I think the team and the city, definitely, has grown tired of Reid and the same thing happening to us every year. I really do think he's on the hot seat. Lurie and Banner are going to hear it from the media and the fans. They already are.

Drop your head or slam your fist or something. Christ.

As a coach myself, I've always admired coaches that don't get emotional on the sidelines, because I struggle mightily with it. I personally think coaches want to portray the kind of style they expect from their players, so I can't fault him for approaching it in a businesslike way.

I'll take stoic over DV weeping and making out with his players any day. :)

Drop your head or slam your fist or something. Christ.

As a coach myself, I've always admired coaches that don't get emotional on the sidelines, because I struggle mightily with it. I personally think coaches want to portray the kind of style they expect from their players, so I can't fault him for approaching it in a businesslike way.

I'll take stoic over DV weeping and making out with his players any day. :)

I see Reid and Billick in a very similar light.

Really? I don't see them alike at all. At least Reid has excelled, at times, with his specialty (offense). Billick, a supposed offensive genius, has had the most putrid offenses the whole time he's been there. That and he's passionate in his interviews/press conferences. Reid looks like Alan Greenspan talking about the effects of cow flatulence on the global economy.

I see Reid and Billick in a very similar light.

Really? I don't see them alike at all. At least Reid has excelled, at times, with his specialty (offense). Billick, a supposed offensive genius, has had the most putrid offenses the whole time he's been there. That and he's passionate in his interviews/press conferences. Reid looks like Alan Greenspan talking about the effects of cow flatulence on the global economy.

I can see the connection between Reid and Billick. Though Reid is better at the offensive side of the game. His biggest problem is that if something isn't working. He won't stop doing it anyway. Billick is just completely inept. I don't think they have ever had a legit QB or WR in Baltimore. McNair, I guess.

I can see the connection between Reid and Billick. Though Reid is better at the offensive side of the game. His biggest problem is that if something isn't working. He won't stop doing it anyway. Billick is just completely inept. I don't think they have ever had a legit QB or WR in Baltimore. McNair, I guess.

Just regarding their respective personna.

Just regarding their respective personna.

My thoughts on who is gone next year:

Kearse

Howard

Spikes

Tra Thomas

LJ Smith

Will James

Buckhalter

McNabb (maybe, although I doubt it)

I agree with your list except for Tra, Buck and Spikes. McNabb will probably be here, but then again, this week will be telling....

My thoughts on who is gone next year:

Kearse

Howard

Spikes

Tra Thomas

LJ Smith

Will James

Buckhalter

McNabb (maybe, although I doubt it)

I agree with your list except for Tra, Buck and Spikes. McNabb will probably be here, but then again, this week will be telling....

You're just frustrated. The Eagles suck, but life goes on.

Reid is going nowhere, unless he resigns. 2008 they have money to spend. If they do it, they can be right in the mix.

Ummm...they've had money to spend EVERY year. They did spend it in 2004, and lo and behold, a superbowl! If not for McChokesalot, they'd have won.

Please fire Reid. He'll take a year off... and then Snyder will give him a call when Gibbs retires.

Laugh if you want, but I would love to see what the fat man would do with Danny's deep pockets.

Bite your tongue! I just vomited a little bit in my mouth. :puke:

You're just frustrated. The Eagles suck, but life goes on.

Reid is going nowhere, unless he resigns. 2008 they have money to spend. If they do it, they can be right in the mix.

Ummm...they've had money to spend EVERY year. They did spend it in 2004, and lo and behold, a superbowl! If not for McChokesalot, they'd have won.

Please fire Reid. He'll take a year off... and then Snyder will give him a call when Gibbs retires.

Laugh if you want, but I would love to see what the fat man would do with Danny's deep pockets.

Bite your tongue! I just vomited a little bit in my mouth. :puke:

Archived