Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No Spin Zone! N5 explodes on the Eagles!

Number5

On who? Kevin Curtis? :laugh: They already had Curtis on the roster, except faster. His name was Donte Stallworth.

You didn't mention anything about upgrading positions. You said spend money. They spent three times as much money on Curtis as Stallworth received in New England.

Even without a new contract, Spikes is making much more than the baragain bin of linebackers we had last season.

Monte Reagor is making too much money to cut, which couldn't be said about the guy in his spot last year, Sam Rayburn. A.J. Feeley got a new contract thanks to a good performance in a Week 16 preseason game. Will James didn't earn a new contract last season, but they gave him one anyway.

They signed more free agents this past season than they had in a long time. The problem has never been reluctance on the open-market. The problem is failed draft picks and failed acquisitions of years past.

On who? Kevin Curtis? :laugh: They already had Curtis on the roster, except faster. His name was Donte Stallworth.

You didn't mention anything about upgrading positions. You said spend money. They spent three times as much money on Curtis as Stallworth received in New England.

Even without a new contract, Spikes is making much more than the baragain bin of linebackers we had last season.

Monte Reagor is making too much money to cut, which couldn't be said about the guy in his spot last year, Sam Rayburn. A.J. Feeley got a new contract thanks to a good performance in a Week 16 preseason game. Will James didn't earn a new contract last season, but they gave him one anyway.

They signed more free agents this past season than they had in a long time. The problem has never been reluctance on the open-market. The problem is failed draft picks and failed acquisitions of years past.

The problem is failed draft picks and failed acquisitions of years past.

...but...but...wait...this is the EAGLE's FO you're talking about...the one that could do no wrong for five years...

How soon they forget... :laugh:

The problem is failed draft picks and failed acquisitions of years past.

...but...but...wait...this is the EAGLE's FO you're talking about...the one that could do no wrong for five years...

How soon they forget... :laugh:

It's not how soon I forget.

It's how soon I'm willing to change my opinion when presented with new information.

I believe many here have pointed out the Eagles' failing to acquire quality WRs and a grind it out rb for a number of years. Some just failed to listen.

It's not how soon I forget.

It's how soon I'm willing to change my opinion when presented with new information.

I believe many here have pointed out the Eagles' failing to acquire quality WRs and a grind it out rb for a number of years. Some just failed to listen.

So have many in the national media. And many Eagles fans in Philadelphia.

The difference is, there was a time when I could point to a record of success. That record of success has now faded. As such, I no longer believe the front office is beyond reproach.

The difference is, there was a time when I could point to a record of success. That record of success has now faded. As such, I no longer believe the front office is beyond reproach.

OWU, a little off the topic here, but the next time you see a puke fan say that I'm obsessed with the pukes, can you jump in and tell them I'm obsessed with the Eagles? :laugh:

OWU, a little off the topic here, but the next time you see a puke fan say that I'm obsessed with the pukes, can you jump in and tell them I'm obsessed with the Eagles? :laugh:

HAHAHA. It's starting to seem like 2004 was a long time ago, both on these boards and on the field at Lincoln Financial as well.

I'll let them know.

HAHAHA. It's starting to seem like 2004 was a long time ago, both on these boards and on the field at Lincoln Financial as well.

I'll let them know.

Archived