Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE OFFICIAL: Carlos Didn't Do Anything Wrong Thread (merged)

SparkleMotion

good corners make tough catches
There's a reason he's not a wide receiver. Darell Green missed lots of opportunities, too. Still, he was the first to admit he had terrible hands.

Rogers breaks up the plays. As long as he keeps doing that, I have a hard time complaining.

I sware, we have such a group of whiney ass, baby **** spewing people on this forum it sickens me.

The guy has been playing extremely well this year, and all I hear is cyrin about him. How many pics do Springs and ol Smooty have ? How many have they missed ? Where's the cryin ? Taylor has 5 on the season, but has dropped a few. I guess there should be some cryin over his drops too, right.

A missed pic is still a pass defended resulting in an incomplete pass. At least he's been in position to make a play on the ball. I stated it last week, and I guess I'll have to state it again.

The ageless wonder Darrell Green once said, " If I had a dime for all the picks I missed, I wouldn't have to play football anymore. He said this late in his career. Darrell was judged on his overall play, why dont some of you folks try applying that to Carlos, instead of only looking at how many picks you think he should have.

I sware, we have such a group of whiney ass, baby **** spewing people on this forum it sickens me.

The guy has been playing extremely well this year, and all I hear is cyrin about him. How many pics do Springs and ol Smooty have ? How many have they missed ? Where's the cryin ? Taylor has 5 on the season, but has dropped a few. I guess there should be some cryin over his drops too, right.

A missed pic is still a pass defended resulting in an incomplete pass. At least he's been in position to make a play on the ball. I stated it last week, and I guess I'll have to state it again.

The ageless wonder Darrell Green once said, " If I had a dime for all the picks I missed, I wouldn't have to play football anymore. He said this late in his career. Darrell was judged on his overall play, why dont some of you folks try applying that to Carlos.

THANK YOU!

Yes, he should've had the pick, but there wasn't a *SINGLE* play that was on Rogers today. The big play was on him, yeah, but it's Boldin catching a perfect pass from Warner. I'm not exactly going to rip on Rogers for that.

Again.... The guy missed another great opportunity. If he were special, he'd be making those plays. There are a lot of average CBs in this league who make those plays.

Btw, this doesn't exonerate others for making bad plays, or not making good ones... I still can't get over it when I hear the sycophants defend their player by criticising others.

Again.... The guy missed another great opportunity. If he were special, he'd be making those plays. There are a lot of average CBs in this league who make those plays.

Btw, this doesn't exonerate others for making bad plays, or not making good ones... I still can't get over it when I hear the sycophants defend their player by criticising others.

Avg CBs, and some elites, don't make the plays he makes. You just gotta take his game for what it is. Its as simple as that. Stop crying. He's a good corner.

The ageless wonder Darrell Green once said, " If I had a dime for all the picks I missed, I wouldn't have to play football anymore. He said this late in his career. Darrell was judged on his overall play, why dont some of you folks try applying that to Carlos, instead of only looking at how many picks you think he should have.

Yea but if i had a dime for every big play Los has let up in his short carear i might be a rich man.

I personally despise Rackers. He must HATE the redskins more than any other team. Last time we played them he gave our team the finger and this time he throws a temper tantrum because he gets his kick blocked. What a baby
Karma is a b!tch, ain't it! :D

no. Good corners make good plays which is what Rogers did today.

If they made tough cacthes, they'd be WR's.

I guess most people would be happier if he just moved totally out of the way, and allowed the WR to catch it. :doh: Can we all just be happy that he stopped that play? I mean, damn.

I was in the tunnel near the visitors locker room at the end of the game, Rackers looked like he was about to explode as he walked off the field, I was working so I missed the Carlos/ Rackers thing, but I did get to see the missed FG

I guess I'm one of those sycopaths because I see each player in our secondary isn't judged on the same scale by many here. So, by your assessment, Darrell wasn't anything special being he didn't have all that many pics in the span of his career. No, I'm not comparing Carlos to Darrell, just the way you, and many others are only looking at interceptions. At least I'm fair in my assessments instead of just emoational.

Yea but if i had a dime for every big play Los has let up in his short carear i might be a rich man.

Ya, but if you had a clue on the meaning of the statment, you wouldn't post something as lame as that. But hey, if under 7 $ is being rich to you, I'll send ya a double die, and you can live high on the hog.

If we were selling ES merchandice, the first item would be crying towels. We would make a killing even on days we win.

Ya, but if you had a clue on the meaning of the statment, you wouldn't post something as lame as that. But hey, if under 7 $ is being rich to you, I'll send ya a double die, and you can live high on the hog.

If we were selling ES merchandice, the first item would be crying towels. We would make a killing even on days we win.

Yes because D. Green missed enough Ints to make him a rich man.:doh:

Not really fair for you to not take him literally but to take mine literally.

Maybe green missed 10 picks a year for 18 years.

=180 missed picks *10 cents= 1800 cents/100=18 dollars

Have you cake and eat it too i guess.

Im tired of people disrespecting Carlos Rogers.....sick and tired of it

Rogers has been our number one corner the whole year thus far, which means hes matched up against the opposing teams number one receiver a majority of the time...and what has that led to? Us being the number one defense in the NFC.....if Rogers is so terrible how come this has happened? Yes, occasionally hes going to get beat....what do you expect? a perfect season where not one pass is completed to a receiver hes covering? hes covering the best athletes-receivers in the league.....

Youre not gonna be a top defense if your top corner sucks....ill honestly say carlos is one of the better corners in the league....add that to Sean, Landry, Springs, Smoot, Mcintosh, Fletcher and Washington....you have what I believe to be te most athletic back seven in the league....maybe even the best...

So please all carlos rogers' haters come and say something...and if youre a pro carlos add thoughts or complements

Archived