Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2007 Redskins*** RELENTLESS read/respond

wholee

Hail!

On a Saturday afternoon, I watch the videos and read the articles only to smile and admire this teams' spirit.

The 2007 Washington Redskins are a remarkable TEAM and I'd like to acknowledge them. Understand, this TEAM has NFC top Pro Bowl candidate Jason Campbell at QB. Personally, thank you for your dedication and determination to win. 'Preciate it!

:applause:

With injuries to the O-Line, the "Dirt Bags" are still holding it down! :notworthy Football players play football...injuries come with the territory. It's very unfortunate but I'm proud of the relentless spirit within every player listed on the ROSTER.

CP, Sellers, Ladell

Santana, "Glory", B. Lloyd, Keenen, Thrash, Reche

The "D"

*Special Teams*

These guys play an intricate role in our success. They play together as a TEAM and succeed because of that. Acknowledge the '07 Skins for what they are.

Look at the statistics, watch the games...The record may not reflect it but with many games left, this team is something special! This is a direct result of a relentless TEAM spirit within the Burgundy and Gold.

:cardsuck:

HAIL!

Love the thread and I completely agree.

I've watched every game we've played so far numerous times, and even through the tough losses, I come out smiling after watching them again. There is no doubt about it, our team has THE most heart I've seen in any team recently. Not only that but the talent level is there, the playcalling is there, and the desire to win is there... we've had two bad halves of execution on that falls on the players. I think it's more of them just trying too hard than anything, and that's actually a good problem to have. Like Campbell said, we just need to go back to having fun.

We're gonna get it done this year. This team is special.

good stuff. after all the hate the past few weeks seeing the positive fans is uplifting.

once our players get on the same page, offense looking at you, we will be a force. we just need to keep fighting.

on the campbell front i am waiting for him to really step up. every game he gets closer to being that force that will make the engine of the offense roll. right now he is just doing what is asked of him and doing one hell of a job. now he needs to make that next step and get us on the right path. he is almost there. every game the look in his eyes is more and more confident.

boy once he gets going **** will get real. :notworthy

Hail!

On a Saturday afternoon, I watch the videos and read the articles only to smile and admire this teams' spirit.

The 2007 Washington Redskins are a remarkable TEAM and I'd like to acknowledge them. Understand, this TEAM has NFC top Pro Bowl candidate Jason Campbell at QB. Personally, thank you for your dedication and determination to win. 'Preciate it!

:applause:

With injuries to the O-Line, the "Dirt Bags" are still holding it down! :notworthy Football players play football...injuries come with the territory. It's very unfortunate but I'm proud of the relentless spirit within every player listed on the ROSTER.

CP, Sellers, Ladell

Santana, "Glory", B. Lloyd, Keenen, Thrash, Reche

The "D"

*Special Teams*

These guys play an intricate role in our success. They play together as a TEAM and succeed because of that. Acknowledge the '07 Skins for what they are.

Look at the statistics, watch the games...The record may not reflect it but with many games left, this team is something special! This is a direct result of a relentless TEAM spirit within the Burgundy and Gold.

:cardsuck:

HAIL!

Well said my friend!! :applause:

that is the technoviking..

http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=371680

I build houses for a living and I know how anxious people get to move in. Looks good from this angle though..

thanks for the link. reminds me of some raves i used to go to. and that full video was awsome :D

yeah we had some permit issues and stuff but that got cleared up. otherwise the hosue would be done already.

appreciate the feed back. :cheers:

Its all about Faith my friends!!

We have had to build to get to this point. We are having a few ups and downs but the ups are outweighing the downs.

This team is two or three plays away from being perfect undefeated.

Keep that in mine as we battle for a playoff spot and we have some huge games on the way!!

Keep watching Skins Fans, something special is definitely happening!!

HTTR!!

I think what I admire most about JC is his poise, win or lose, under pressure this guy is good.... As Redskins we've always had heart, not alot of hope some years but we keep fighting. This team makes me excited, not just for 07, but for years to come.... I can't wait till it alll comes together.. HTTR

Archived