Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it just me...or have the puke fans realized...

tr1

I'm thinking if the pukes had beaten the Pats, it would of been ugly this week...

As Tricky Dick would have said, "Let me be clear about that....." :D , hell YES, they would have---that alone would have ended the "quiet" spell. :laugh:

I dont know about HHM, but i am thinking we will split the series, The Skins arer a legit playoff contender, the same as Dallas. They have a great Def and will be in almost every game they play this year, but they will NOT be the best team we will face, that goes to NE, that team is definitly the best team in the NFL.......but on the point of Dallas vs Washington, i think it would be bold of either teams fan base to assume a sweep this year!

man we could split it, you could win both by a blowout or vice versa. you might as well just throw your money away if you bet those games.

i mean seriously, 2 TDs in 2 minutes in the 4th qtr when we havent done **** the entire game? i was on my way out of the bar when the doorman made me sit down telling me it wasnt over until it was over. i now have to name my next son after him. Gilligan James...that sucks!!

we may not have Brady and Moss on O but what we lack there we make up for in knowing your team inside and out...

I took it as him saying that the hardest games you are going to face are against us. Not the Pats. I dont think he compared us to the Pats and honestly we are a harder team for you to face then they are. We see you twice a year and we know each other so well that the one week before the game isnt needed to prep.

No, read his posts.

He said the Redskins D is way better and that the offense will be just as successful, if not more.

And as much as the rivalry is what it is with Washington and Dallas, really, the New England game will be the toughest of the season, when all is said and done.

No, read his posts.

He said the Redskins D is way better and that the offense will be just as successful, if not more.

And as much as the rivalry is what it is with Washington and Dallas, really, the New England game will be the toughest of the season, when all is said and done.

call me a homer if you want but I believe our D is better too. We shut down the top 2 Offenses in the NFC 2 weeks in a row and we are getting turnovers/sacks/the YAC is low and we are just swarming everywhere.

You can think that was the tuffest game you faced but you havent even played us once yet.

call me a homer if you want but I believe our D is better too. We shut down the top 2 Offenses in the NFC 2 weeks in a row and we are getting turnovers/sacks/the YAC is low and we are just swarming everywhere.

You can think that was the tuffest game you faced but you havent even played us once yet.

HHM has problems with reality.

He especially has difficulty seeing that any team might have a better defense than the them that just beat the pukes... :laugh:

i bet you got a good chuckle out of that.

simple pleasures for simple minds...

not as big as the one when you said the Skins Def is better then then NE's Def....

They shut down SD (15th) Dallas (2nd) Cincy (4th) and Cleveland (8th) all rankings are current off rankings. Yes the Skins did put it on Det and GB, but those two teams are currently 13th and 14th and niether Off is as good as Dallas, SD, Cincy and Cleveland.

not as big as the one when you said the Skins Def is better then then NE's Def....

They shut down SD (15th) Dallas (2nd) Cincy (4th) and Cleveland (8th) all rankings are current off rankings. Yes the Skins did put it on Det and GB, but those two teams are currently 13th and 14th and niether Off is as good as Dallas, SD, Cincy and Cleveland.

lets see mr stat man:

weve allowed less yards per game and less points per game.

SD has been sucking, Cincy has been sucking and Cleveland? really?

SD hasnt had an Offense until these past 2 weeks and you CANT debate that with me, i live in san diego.

but ill give them one thing, they sure as **** shut your team down.

lets see mr stat man:

weve allowed less yards per game and less points per game.

SD has been sucking, Cincy has been sucking and Cleveland? really?

SD hasnt had an Offense until these past 2 weeks and you CANT debate that with me, i live in san diego.

but ill give them one thing, they sure as **** shut your team down.

NE has shut down much better off then the Skins have period. Det and GB are the Skins claim to fame at this point and they DO NOT have the off's that Dallas, Cincy, SD and Cleveland does. you look it up on nfl.com if you want, but its a fact, the Patriots have a better Def then the skins, and thats not putting the skins down, the Skins Def right now is one of the best........one of the top 3.....but to say they are "better" then NE is just crazy and very homer-ish....I am out!

NE has shut down much better off then the Skins have period. Det and GB are the Skins claim to fame at this point and they DO NOT have the off's that Dallas, Cincy, SD and Cleveland does. you look it up on nfl.com if you want, but its a fact, the Patriots have a better Def then the skins, and thats not putting the skins down, the Skins Def right now is one of the best........one of the top 3.....but to say they are "better" then NE is just crazy and very homer-ish....I am out!

just because you believe your O is some elite team dont gas yourself up too much. The NFL was saying Det and GB were 1 and 2, not me. And we went into Lambeau and shut that team down. We also shut down Miami and should have kept the Gnats scoreless too. We have dealt with what is put in front of us.

And once again, San Diego JUST started getting good so leave them out of it. Cleveland has been just slinging the ball around and havent played anybody worth a damn either.

you are so anti-skin that youre turning into a hater.

who The F*** would even have the sack to debate that.............this is crazy, i mean I knew the skins fans were getting excited and ahead of themselves, bu GS thats just stupid....

now you are just being stupid and trying to start some argument. stick with what you know, your CBs suck, your WRs talk too much **** they cant back up, and Romo sits to pee fumbled the ****ing ball last year to cost you the game.

thats about the extent of things that go on in Dallass

who The F*** would even have the sack to debate that.............this is crazy, i mean I knew the skins fans were getting excited and ahead of themselves, bu GS thats just stupid....

THA shows up to put words in my mouth...

I said the Skins' D is better than the Pats.

I've talked to many Patriot fans and all of them think that their defense aren't as good as their stats show. I agree with them. They have a mediocre linebacking core and a mediocre DB core. Their DL is outstanding though. It's just that their offense has been outstanding and this allowed their defense to attack.

Amazing what our defense can do without much help from our offense.

EDIT: If our offense get rolling (IE: Lion game) our defense can be much better.

By the responses of Poke fans in this thread...

YOU ARE SAYING DALLAS IS GOING TO FINISH 15-1????

You know the pats might be the best team you face all year... but that doesn't mean you won't play teams that are better than you... because it is quite obvious the pokes are not as good as you think they are, especially on defense, and there are some cracks showing in your offense the past couple weeks

After the Vikes, you still have to play the Packers, the Giants again in NY/NJ, the Panthers in Carolina, the Eagles twice, and the Skins twice... you play all three NFC East teams in a three game stretch, and finish playing more road games than home

While Crayton is booking his Super Bowl reservations for his family, there is still a fair chance you might still miss the playoffs

So going by what a few posters are saying, we should accept nothing more than a Redskins blowout over NE ? Say 45-10 Skins ?

The NE D is suspect to say the least, and with the Skins having the great D how could they not ?

Who said that? Their offense is like 10 times better then ours. We're just saying our D is just "better" then theirs. Is that so hard to accept?

Originally Posted by dwdj75

So going by what a few posters are saying, we should accept nothing more than a Redskins blowout over NE ? Say 45-10 Skins ?

The NE D is suspect to say the least, and with the Skins having the great D how could they not ?

:nono: not even good spin

Unlike Poke fans "most" skin fans in this thread or on the board in general have even hinted the Skins will beat the Pats, and NO one has said they would blow them out... but hey why let facts stop you from trying to change the fact Poke fans (and Players) are assuming the Pokes are a dominating team or Super Bowl bound... of course these same fans who also believed the pokes would pound the pats last week :laugh:

Do the Skins have a chance to beat the Pats.. yes.. and more than the standard "every given Sunday" reason

1. The Skins defense is built to stop high powered passing teams (see the Lions and Packers)... the Patroits like the Packers have a poor run game, and even with Maroney coming back, their is no guarantee he is 100%... and our defense can stop the run as well... but where most teams fear the 4-5 wr sets, we have the depth and the speed in our secondary and LBs to hang with it. Also Taylor has had great games against Moss in the past (even when Moss was a Vike).... and the front four can pressure Brady... who has had off games in the past against good pass defenses

2. Gibbs and our coaching staff aren't intimated by Belichik "genius" because Gibbs was "Belichick" before Belichick :silly: Plus Williams and Saunders have many years experience against Bill in their AFC past.

The Pats defense is shakey in the secondary, and against TE's... and while the Skins O hasn't clicked on all cylnders yet, they have showed glimpses of the raw power and speed they can produce... JC won't be rattled, and Portis shows up in big games... hopefully by next week the OL injuries will be in good shape.

Washington also has good special teams, and that can be a factor against NE if it becomes a field postion battle

Plus there is the looking ahead factor... The Pats play Indy the following week... and despite what most people think, they are human and they will be thinking about a showdown, especially after the Colts owning them the last couple years.... If they take the Skins lightly ....:whoknows:

Their is only a small chance we can beat the Pats, but still a chance.. but it would be a close game

Archived