Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it just me...or have the puke fans realized...

tr1

...they got an ass whipping last weekend and figured out it's not much fun to party in ATN this week... :laugh:

And, of course, we're starting to see the Eagle and Giant fans wake up... :rolleyes:

As a Pats Fan, I think the Boys are a pretty good team. Their secondary can be exposed, and after our win, I think it will.

That being said, we are only at the beginning of the season. A lot can happen.

I really enjoyed beating the Boys. I lived in Dallas twice for a total of 4 years. Too long for me. Most of their fans don't even live in Dallas.

This is a great board. I know the Skins fans are the real deal. Not smoke and mirrors.

Love your team, win or lose. Hey, as a 30 year season ticket holder of the Pats, I know of what I speak.

Top three fan bases. Skins, Giants, and Pats. And of course the Packers. Guess that makes it four.

...they got an ass whipping last weekend and figured out it's not much fun to party in ATN this week... :laugh:

And, of course, we're starting to see the Eagle and Giant fans wake up... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. Probably just affraid to show our faces here.

:laugh:

I must be the only person on the face of the planet that realises that that loss to the Patriots was not nearly as lopsided as the scored indicates

Not that I believe anybody here would believe me but that game was lost because the defense just played to many snaps. I give credit to NE because they deserve it but, I think we just had the defense on the field way too much in the 1st half. Not an exucuse. Just saying what I saw in that game. It's interesting to hear what the Pats had to say about that game.

As a Pats Fan, I think the Boys are a pretty good team. Their secondary can be exposed, and after our win, I think it will.

That being said, we are only at the beginning of the season. A lot can happen.

I really enjoyed beating the Boys. I lived in Dallas twice for a total of 4 years. Too long for me. Most of their fans don't even live in Dallas.

This is a great board. I know the Skins fans are the real deal. Not smoke and mirrors.

Love your team, win or lose. Hey, as a 30 year season ticket holder of the Pats, I know of what I speak.

Top three fan bases. Skins, Giants, and Pats. And of course the Packers. Guess that makes it four.

Welcome...anyone who hates the pukes is more than welcomed here.... :D

I attributed the relative and recent peace to a combination of some humlity, some noticeable lessening of each side baiting the other, some mutual respect being shown by a small number of good posters, and the obvious willingness of people to put really serious life situations (like Romo sits to pee's dad) above their quite serious passion for their team for a moment. I admit, I enjoyed it. I'm sure all these things will likely dissolve back into the mutual bait-bash-n-troll fest we were having previously. Some will be happy about that, some won't. It's a community board. I'll be here either way, and all types of posters will find at least a few of their kind. The two biggest constant for me, as always, simply remain wanting: 1--Redskins to win, and 2--Dallas to lose :)

I attributed the relative and recent peace to a combination of some humlity, some noticeable lessening of each side baiting the other, some mutual respect being shown by a small number of good posters, and the obvious willingness of people to put really serious life situations (like Romo sits to pee's dad) above their quite serious passion for their team for a moment. I admit, I enjoyed it. I'm sure all these things will likely dissolve back into the mutual bait-bash-n-troll fest we were having previously. Some will be happy about that, some won't. It's a community board. I'll be here either way, and all types of posters will find at least a few of their kind. The two biggest constant for me, as always, simply remain wanting: 1--Redskins to win, and 2--Dallas to lose :)

I'm thinking if the pukes had beaten the Pats, it would of been ugly this week...

you are laughing like you think you are gauranteed two wins.

Nope, both games will probably be the most hard fought, hard hitting games all season.

The part I was laughing at? Did you see what he posted?

If you didnt, he essentially said Washington was better than New England.

Nope, both games will probably be the most hard fought, hard hitting games all season.

The part I was laughing at? Did you see what he posted?

If you didnt, he essentially said Washington was better than New England.

I took it as him saying that the hardest games you are going to face are against us. Not the Pats. I dont think he compared us to the Pats and honestly we are a harder team for you to face then they are. We see you twice a year and we know each other so well that the one week before the game isnt needed to prep.

you are laughing like you think you are gauranteed two wins.

I dont know about HHM, but i am thinking we will split the series, The Skins arer a legit playoff contender, the same as Dallas. They have a great Def and will be in almost every game they play this year, but they will NOT be the best team we will face, that goes to NE, that team is definitly the best team in the NFL.......but on the point of Dallas vs Washington, i think it would be bold of either teams fan base to assume a sweep this year!

Archived