Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Torre TURNS DOWN Yankees offer!!!

Never21Forgotten36

Jeez you're dumb. We don't have old pitching - but we have A LOT of young pitching. We are going to start a killer rotation next year including 4 guys under 25. Wang, Chamberlain, Kennedy, and Hughes.

And Mattingly has ties to the organization.

Next time come stronger or don't come at all.

That confirms it, you are as dumb as steinbrenner. i didnt say you had old pitching. besides, it doesnt matter, your pitching sucks. having a young rotation doesnt mean **** when you have a ****ty coach or an unexperienced teacher for them.

having ties is something only the yankers think means something. how does having ties make you win? it doesn't

come with a brain or dont come at all.

That confirms it, you are as dumb as steinbrenner. i didnt say you had old pitching. besides, it doesnt matter, your pitching sucks. having a young rotation doesnt mean **** when you have a ****ty coach or an unexperienced teacher for them.

having ties is something only the yankers think means something. how does having ties make you win? it doesn't

come with a brain or dont come at all.

If you really think Wang, Kennedy, Chamberlain, and Hughes suck than you're really not worth talking baseball to.

If you really think Wang, Kennedy, Chamberlain, and Hughes suck than you're really not worth talking baseball to.
You said they're amazing, what does that say about you? Other than the fact you're a Yankers homer that distorts reality and believes all the BS Steinbrenner wants you to?

Jeez you're dumb. We don't have old pitching - but we have A LOT of young pitching. We are going to start a killer rotation next year including 4 guys under 25. Wang, Chamberlain, Kennedy, and Hughes.

4 guys that combined for 27 wins and 211 Ks......oooooooo, fear those Yankee pitchers.

Yes, but I'm a very deeply engrained Yankee hater, so you have to forgive me sometimes. I just don't see how you can say they have a killer rotation, when none of them outside of Wang has even begun to do anything yet.

They have shown MASSIVE potential. The reason they don't have big numbers in terms of wins and Ks is becuase only Wang was in the starting rotation for more than half the season - and he is a ground ball pitcher. I am VERY excited about the prospects of this rotations.

Oh, and Chamberlain only allowed 1 earned run in about 30 innings of work. :D

Like I said - I wouldn't mind Mazzone as a pitching coach. I just don't want him as a manager.

This was clearly an offer that the Yankees made expecting Torre to turn it down.

2 million less in base salary, with bonuses each playoff series you win?

It's a subtle (maybe not so much) slap in his face. But, it gets rid of him without the Yanks having to fire him.....

wasnt his contract up? if so I doubt he really could have been fired

They have shown MASSIVE potential. The reason they don't have big numbers in terms of wins and Ks is becuase only Wang was in the starting rotation for more than half the season - and he is a ground ball pitcher. I am VERY excited about the prospects of this rotations.

Like I said - I wouldn't mind Mazzone as a pitching coach. I just don't want him as a manager.

Seriously, potential doesn't do jack ****. Sadly, you've lost sight of that i guess. Injuries happen, drugs happen, life happens, potential is garbage. I remember a Nebraska running back having potential a while back, and can't remember his name now, Lawrence or some ****.

1 ER in 30 IP isn't impressive when you pitch 1 - 2 innings at a time.

And PG, your comments are ridiculous. I'm a Braves fan. Why be jealous of your team that cant win **** for 7 years, when my own team only won once in 14 years of division titles?

And PG, your comments are ridiculous. I'm a Braves fan. Why be jealous of your team that cant win **** for 7 years, when my own team only won once in 14 years of division titles?

I know. You aren't jealous. You just fear them though. And that is the truth.

Why else would someone who is a fan of the Braves have so much hate for the Yankees? They have nothing to do with the Braves.

"I feel that 'man-hating' is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them."

It is ok.. you can hate the Yankees because they are the pinnacle of greatness and your Braves will always be number 2 (at best) so long as the Yanks are in business.

"Let them hate, so long as they fear."

Long live the Evil Empire. :evil:

:D

I hope you start that lineup because they will get rocked :)

No Posada, Riveria, Pettitte, Clemens, Arod, etc....

The yanks will be completely different and not as good as they are now.

Not impressive???? That's a 0.30 (or so) era. FOR A ROOKIE!!!

:doh: :doh:

Even as a sox fan I have to admit he was impressive, now it would be interesting to see how he would do over a full season similar to a Boston rookie who started incredibly :)

Ben McDonald showed massive potential as well. :silly:

Archived