Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Insider: Campbell...(POSTED!)

EnFoRcEr_uPu

This is something that should be evident to any Redskins fan.

Going into the season, Campbell was thought to be the real liability on the offense, on account of his inexperience.

Turns out, he's actually the strength of our offense where the running game and WRs are starting to disappoint.

Weird.

yeah....but campbell is progressing with EVERY game. by week 12, i truely believe we will have an elite offense

Lets just put it this way, I'm not as worried about JC's progress, as I'm worried about the progress of those around him...If he throws the perfect ball, and they arent catching it, it wont do us much good...

Here ya go --

He is smooth in his movements and can throw on the move with very little wasted motion in his timing and release.

QUOTE]

Is it just me or do JC's throws almost look like slow motion. Like nothings hurried. It almost scares me when he throws cuz it looks like it could get INT'd. I know they aren't slow, but just smooth and fluid with no panic.

I love Campbells game and I think all Skins fans know this guy has a lot of ability and is going to be a top tier QB. Once we start catching the easy balls and winning some more games he will become a household name. :)

A neighbor of mine works in the Marketing Industry and one of their big Stars they've recently put a huge push behind is none other then Jason Campbell. I'm not talking about the local DC, MD and VA areas...this is out of NYC and is slated to go national on a number of products including various Coca-Cola products. Speaking to him, he mentions that rarely are these types of decisions make without a great deal of confidence that the Star to be will be one very, very soon. Basically, Campbell's ceiling is limitless...Just thought that was interesting to this topic.

A neighbor of mine works in the Marketing Industry and one of their big Stars they've recently put a huge push behind is none other then Jason Campbell. I'm not talking about the local DC, MD and VA areas...this is out of NYC and is slated to go national on a number of products including various Coca-Cola products. Speaking to him, he mentions that rarely are these types of decisions make without a great deal of confidence that the Star to be will be one very, very soon. Basically, Campbell's ceiling is limitless...Just thought that was interesting to this topic.

If this is true, that's awesome. He seems like a real cool, laid back kind of guy; genuinely focused on the team and football. Good to see DC finally have a legitimate QB.

BTW, could you explain your sig?

Everytime i watch campbell...its like i watch really really closely on how he throws, hes so smooth and great with his throws, its so fun to watch the man play QB...ever since he was drafted, i had a feeling we had something special, it took a couple of weeks after the draft but man, my gut feeling tells me he will be in the pro bowl sooner or later...and also take us to the promise land!

I like Campbell he is very good but I am pissed at some misses he is makeing as well, Yoder over the middle was way late coulda been a nice 20 yarder, Long throws to BLoyd and others are a little long and the miss to MCardell on 4th down...and a few times he could step up into a nice pocket and he is retreating giving the def end a better line to him.

Yeah JC, be PERFECT dammit!

Archived