Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watched the game at a Packers bar today...

mrtacconi

The bar i watch the games at happens to be a packers bar and even though i have a new Sony Bravia and the game was televised here...I couldn't resist. Just to put our dominance and I guess potential into perspective, At least 10 people told me how absolutely impressed they were with our Defense(of course) and Campbell. They also, unfortunately, thanked me for the gift wrapped win. I know that our defense and our potential doesn't necessarily add up to wins yet, BUT if grown men tell me they don't want to have to see us in the playoffs we must be on the right track. we were 5-11 last year and merely an afterthought coming into this season. Be thankful for what we have and keep loving these skins..AND STOP WHINING. God i love this team

Dont think for a second anyone should be sitting back and stroking a 3-2 record. Now that the Skins are THIRD in the NFC East I would suggest there is a lot of work to do. The Cards wont lay down and you can expect a loss in foxborough.
fine don't lube up and stroke that 3-2 record, but if you keep stressing you might not be able to stroke anything. I was just suggesting that we not throw ourselves off a cliff just yet.

I watched the game w/my father and Law who is a Huge Packers fan and he said he almost felt guilty that they won and didnt deserve to win. I said, a Win is a Win and you guys made less mistakes which is the ultimate goal in football. I think if we played the Packers 10 times we would win 9 and this was the ONE loss that would occur.

Problem is we are the biggest Jeckyll & Hyde team in the NFL.

We will probably blow AZ out this Sunday and then look like a JV team against the Pats.

I watched the game w/my father and Law who is a Huge Packers fan and he said he almost felt guilty that they won and didnt deserve to win. I said, a Win is a Win and you guys made less mistakes which is the ultimate goal in football. I think if we played the Packers 10 times we would win 9 and this was the ONE loss that would occur.

Problem is we are the biggest Jeckyll & Hyde team in the NFL.

We will probably blow AZ out this Sunday and then look like a JV team against the Pats.

True that... It is dangerous watching this team in a bar, how do you not get blitzed after watching another 2nd half meltdown?

:logo:

The bar i watch the games at happens to be a packers bar and even though i have a new Sony Bravia and the game was televised here...I couldn't resist. Just to put our dominance and I guess potential into perspective, At least 10 people told me how absolutely impressed they were with our Defense(of course) and Campbell. They also, unfortunately, thanked me for the gift wrapped win. I know that our defense and our potential doesn't necessarily add up to wins yet, BUT if grown men tell me they don't want to have to see us in the playoffs we must be on the right track. we were 5-11 last year and merely an afterthought coming into this season. Be thankful for what we have and keep loving these skins..AND STOP WHINING. God i love this team

Mrtacconi, I know this is off topic but is that pic with Taylor, Moss, and CP on your sig for real?? If it is that pic is hilarious!!

Dont think for a second anyone should be sitting back and stroking a 3-2 record. Now that the Skins are THIRD in the NFC East I would suggest there is a lot of work to do. The Cards wont lay down and you can expect a loss in foxborough.

We're gonna upset the Pats.

24-16. You heard it here first.

Archived