Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Give Gibbs the boot NOW

Toe Jam

ALLWORLD you have all my support and hey Ill drink one for you tomorrow itll be on me. Also for Sikizler or whatever the hell your name may be I am still waiting on your profound insight.

Sorry boss. I got a phone call and stepped away from the computer. My response is on your desk...err page 3.

Actually, lets all just chill.... Im a little edgy since Im stuck in the wonderfull buttcrack in the world..

Were all just going to enjoy the win vs. the Pack tomorrow....

You can all have a beer on me, well maybe for me since we cant drink here :mad:

Thank you and everyone else out there with you. We hope to have you back soon.:cheers:

I just dont think that Gibbs and the rest of the coaching staff deserve as much credit as they have been getting, but I do feel some blame falls on them for holding back our players.

Typical.

No credit when they do well...

...and all the blame when they don't.

I think people need to get a sense of humor and stop acting like pansies.

But if I am not acting like a pansy I am going to look ridiculous in my flower pattern sun dress and ribbons in my hair.

Lord,

I apologize for that one there, and be with all the starving Pygmies down there in New Guinea.

Amen

First I was joking with the guy not correcting him or ****ing it was just kind of a hypocritical statement but it wasn't trying to be. Secondly your whole response has absolutely nothing to do with what I said other than your last paragraphy which says they both deserve the credit and blame. I agree with this as well all I did was point out specific games and gave my opinion of who I felt was to blame. You have replied to my posts with nothing negating or opposing my argument. Go back to your phone calls.

First I was joking with the guy not correcting him or ****ing it was just kind of a hypocritical statement but it wasn't trying to be. Secondly your whole response has absolutely nothing to do with what I said other than your last paragraphy which says they both deserve the credit and blame. I agree with this as well all I did was point out specific games and gave my opinion of who I felt was to blame. You have replied to my posts with nothing negating or opposing my argument. Go back to your phone calls.

it sure would be nice to know who you are talking to...

Oh excuse me actually your second paragraphy go against my argument as well. You say how Gregg Williams has a great D when he has great personnel, he loses his personnel drops to one of the last places in the league.He then addresses the issue of personnel and the D is right back at top 10. Maybe you are starting to see the correlation here... You then go on to talk about how we should credit our secondary in the lions game which was one of my main points, and yes I know they have 2 top 5 picks but we have 4 top 10 picks so we should be able to shut them down as we did.

Oh excuse me actually your second paragraphy go against my argument as well. You say how Gregg Williams has a great D when he has great personnel, he loses his personnel drops to one of the last places in the league.He then addresses the issue of personnel and the D is right back at top 10. Maybe you are starting to see the correlation here... You then go on to talk about how we should credit our secondary in the lions game which was one of my main points, and yes I know they have 2 top 5 picks but we have 4 top 10 picks so we should be able to shut them down as we did.

You really don't get it man. The NFL (or any other league) isn't about when you were picked. Regardless of draft position, players (and coaches) deserve praise when they do well and criticism when they don't. My point about GW and his personel really illustrates the point of my argument. The entire team (players and coaches) deserve props for that Lions game. I still don't get why you felt the need to separate the players and coaches when giving credit.

See how paragraphs make things easy to follow.:cheers:

First I was joking with the guy not correcting him or ****ing it was just kind of a hypocritical statement but it wasn't trying to be.

Whatever dude. You ripped me for criticizing your writing and then pointed out his grammar.

*Edited for spelling, thanks BigMike

it sure would be nice to know who you are talking to...

He was upset with me for pointing out that he doesn't use paragraphs. Now he's more upset because I called him out for suggesting that I go elsewhere to point out writing skills and then proceeded to point out your grammar.

*Edited for spelling, thanks BigMike

How dare he let this team manhandle the Lions like that! Does this man not have any decency?

His playcalling is horrible. Did you see all the aggressive playcalling? What kind of coach does that? He could have lost us the game with that nonsense!

We should get rid of Gregg Williams too. He's pushing the poor guys on the defense too far. He's overworking these players! They're not that good either. Did you see the field goal that Detroit got on us? The defensive coaching staff is slacking. A decent defense would have stopped the field goal. That could have been the nail in the coffin for the game!

And do you know what's going to happen this Sunday? Gregg Williams is going to be a bully and let the D beat up on a defenseless guy that's about a million years old. I'm sick of this crap. The Redskins will probably win because our coaching staff just SUCKS!

;)

Well said sir....well said. I'm drunk and awake now and I'm glad this was the first post I read this morning after passing out earlier. I can even recognize the seriousness in your voice. Its haunting :D Great read :applause: :cheers: NO LAMBEAU LEAPS TODAY...ONLY SMILEY HOPS YO!!!!!!:jump: GO SKINS :logo: :point2sky

Archived