Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFLTA: Best Monday Night Combacks - somethings missing...

corrupt3d

yea i saw this on nfl network and i thought for sure it would be on there but it wasnt.

I guess its cuz they didnt want to have two skinz v cowboys games on there.

That's kind of hard to buy. Midweek the NFL network has lots of time to fill and we all see some loopy segments that are just filler. From a media interest standpoint wouldn't it have been interesting to show both a point/counterpoint contrast? The 'Boys win big on MNF, the Skins shock 'em at the end..... but no, we just got "lucky" so it doesn't count, the same way that we "stole" a SB so it doesn't count, etc., etc.

Dont worry...if it was Dallas coming back to beat us it would be #1 of all time.

Anything Dallas does is the greatest of all time in the media's eyes.

actually it was number 10 on their list. They have Dallas coming back to beat us in '83 on the list. ha, like that other thread says...there's no media bias :rolleyes:

Dont worry...if it was Dallas coming back to beat us it would be #1 of all time.

Anything Dallas does is the greatest of all time in the media's eyes.

I'm so sick of that crap. Its pretty nausiating. Also, whats up with the dumb Wal-Mart comercial with all the dallas fans?? When do dallas fans ever act like that??

the media bias towards dallas is undeniable. The Brunell to Moss comeback being left off the list is simple proof.

Archived