Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get the **** out of my office.

portisizzle

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,300816,00.html

NEW YORK — New York City Councilman James Oddo may have had a meltdown during his first experience with gotcha satire media, but he wasn’t about to go down without a fight.

Dropping the “f-word” no fewer than 16 times in the course of what has become a popular You Tube video, Republican Oddo became irate when he realized the attractive, seemingly harmless young reporter who sat before him last week for an interview in his office was really a comedienne of note for the Norwegian program Rickets Rost, a sort of Scandinavian Daily Show w/Jon Stewart.

Click here to see the YouTube video. Warning: contains offensive and graphic language.

The video, which garnered more than 44,174 hits on You Tube as of midday Wednesday, shows Oddo exploding at reporter Pia Haraldsen, 26, after she asked whether Obama could legally run for office because he is African American, and about Hillary’s “cigar,” an obvious reference to President Bill Clinton’s scandal-ridden affair with intern Monica Lewinsky.

He blasted the woman, telling her repeatedly to “get the f—ck out of my office,”

Eh, I don't see the problem here...

Aside from the ridiculous amount of swearing, I think he has a right to get a bit pissed off when he sets time to the side for an interview that he thought was supposed to be a real one. He didn't take the bait...good for him. Acted like a regular New Yorker to me...and personally, I think we need more regular people in offices as such, rather than career politicians.

haha love the comment that "this proves the fact that Democrats are Nazis who refuse to answer the hard questions" thinking the guy was a Democrat. I'd love to see this Oddo guy handle illegal immigration... "get the **** out of america before i beat the **** out of you right now". Also her interview questions were stupid and not funny, good job Oddo for not putting up with unfunny satire.

Archived