Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

havent seen this mentioned (pats topic)

does the pats offense look good? damn right.

have they played a defense that didnt suck complete balls? no.

of the 5 games the pats have played, the defenses they have faced are ranked as follows:

32. Cleveland

31. Buffalo

30. Cincinnati

28. New York Jets

22. San Diego Chargers

the pats have been scoring 34 and 38 points on complete garbage defenses. they havent even seen a defenses thats out of the bottom 12. itll be very telling to see what they can put up against dallas, who is giving up over 100 yards less per game. their offense might not be as good as we all think it is.

Those are good points. I'm really excited for the pats vs Dallas game. I wish that Dallas was going into this game with an extra day to prepare though b/c then the match up would be more fair. Teams coming off a MNF game do not do as well as the sunday teams. So prepare for that as the primary excuse from all Dallas fans when the patriots destroy them.

The Dallas D isn't anything good either the offenses they have played are ranked as follows:

#16 offense- gave up 35 points

#19 offense- gave up 20 points

#30 offense- gave up 10 points

#27 offense- gave up 7 points

#31 offense- gave up 3 points as a defense.

They have played offenses almost as bad as New England has played defenses.

Good, so we don't have that far to go, we can still be the best team in the NFL. Thought the gap between us and the Pats was much farther. Sweet.

Isn't the Skins all time record against the Pats in the positive? And didn't we beat them only a couple of years ago? Pats don't scare me, they're the hardest team we'll play this season but they are beatable by this team with a performance like Sunday's. The Colts, on the other hand, have played much better teams with many starters out and still win decisively. They are the REAL deal of the AFC. I think they may lose to NE cause Belichump typically has their number, but they seem to be able to beat almost anyone else with no effort.

Isn't the Skins all time record against the Pats in the positive? And didn't we beat them only a couple of years ago? Pats don't scare me, they're the hardest team we'll play this season but they are beatable by this team with a performance like Sunday's. The Colts, on the other hand, have played much better teams with many starters out and still win decisively. They are the REAL deal of the AFC. I think they may lose to NE cause Belichump typically has their number, but they seem to be able to beat almost anyone else with no effort.

I happen to think we can beat anybody. Unfortunately we can lose to anybody as well. We beat the Pats during one of there Superbowl season to end one of the longest winning streaks in the NFl. We can beat them.

To the credit of the Pats, and the Pukes, they are doing EXACTLY what a potent offense should do agaisnt garbages defenses. And thats put up 35+ points. Its not like they are squeaking out wins agaisnt those defenses. they are completely tooling them

We have only lost 1 game to the Pats

Thats when Nixon was in office

The Redskins are 6-1 all time against the Pats, including Norv beating Parcells in 1996 (Superbowl year for the Pats) 26-21 and SOS beating Bellicheat 20-17 at FedEx field in 2003 (anothe Superbowl year for the Pats)

I have no doubt our boys can beat the Pats

To the credit of the Pats, and the Pukes, they are doing EXACTLY what a potent offense should do agaisnt garbages defenses. And thats put up 35+ points. Its not like they are squeaking out wins agaisnt those defenses. they are completely tooling them

With the exception of the Bills for Dallas.

does the pats offense look good? damn right.

have they played a defense that didnt suck complete balls? no.

of the 5 games the pats have played, the defenses they have faced are ranked as follows:

32. Cleveland

31. Buffalo

30. Cincinnati

28. New York Jets

22. San Diego Chargers

the pats have been scoring 34 and 38 points on complete garbage defenses. they havent even seen a defenses thats out of the bottom 12. itll be very telling to see what they can put up against dallas, who is giving up over 100 yards less per game. their offense might not be as good as we all think it is.

The Pats are by far the smartest, most business-like, classiest, most well-prepared, most well-coached team in the NFL.

They may not be the '85 Bears or the '01 Ravens(in terms of teams that just DOMINATE statistically), but they're always ahead of the game b/c their entire 53 man roster is just that mentioned above.

As much as I want to beat the Pats-it ain't gonna happen. Sure, TX Stadium hasn't been kind to AFC opponents in recent year(i.e. Indy), but the Pats are head and shoulders above those teams.

On the other hand, perhaps it is pats/girls/colts make those team defense look bad??

Of the three undefeated teams:

Pats: #1 scoring, #2 total offense

Girls: #2 scoring, #1 total offense

Colts: #3 scoring, #3 total offense.

There is a reason why the three are 5-0 now.

On the other hand, perhaps it is pats/girls/colts make those team defense look bad??

:dallasuck Perhaps you missed the MNF game?

I happen to think we can beat anybody. Unfortunately we can lose to anybody as well. We beat the Pats during one of there Superbowl season to end one of the longest winning streaks in the NFl. We can beat them.

That's actually incorrect. We were the last team to beat them BEFORE that streak started.

Don't forget the horrible teams that they have been playing (especially the Pukes). The Colts, however, have the best offense simply because, with exception to their RB, they've been together the longest and have the best overall chemistry of any team...

Really hard to get a real groove about this game...stat wise they are close....New England should be listed as the better overall team at this point in the season...but I still have a funny feeling about this game....I look at this game as not a trap game for New England (as Dallas is 5-0) but I look at it as Dallas may want or need it more....New England is more like a machine, they go out there and play their same game week in and week out just like we go to work everyday....They win put it behind them and move on....I think Dallas will come into this game more fired up as a team because until Dallas can prove they are a good team this could be pretty much their super bowl for the year....that may be just enough to give Dallas the edge

I'm pretty sure we can go ahead and say that the Pats offense is that good.

They are the same team that was beating down Indy on the road in the AFCCG until a couple mistakes, except now they have 3 real receivers, one of them Moss, thats a huge difference.

Archived