Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN2:Campbell Interview @ 10:00 (Merged)

arkowi

WOW.

WTF is your problem? You're just like every other snot nosed Cavs fan I know. This thread is about Jason Campbell on First Take.

Not your ****-hole team from a ****-hole city.

And to add further insult - Lebron james is O-VER-RA-TED.

And thats great about Jason, I'm liking how he wanted Dallas to lose last night ;)

Dang I like this guy already hahahaha!!!! Lebron is very overrated... Now let's hear the recap on the Campbell interview. :D

So who is giving the recap? :D
too funny!

Elkabong gave one above, and thegift is busy with basketball (in the wrong thread).

It was very short, but JC did seem very relaxed & composed. Said that taking hits and completing passes made him stronger. Coach has told them to take the opportunites that life has given them by being an NFL player, and they are answering that by playing together as a team.

He laughed when asked if he saw last night's game - and said he was gonna call Dockery. Said it would be nice to see Dallas lose, but it doesn't really matter - we just gotta keep winning.

im uploading the clip on youtube right now. give it 15 min to process.

it starts after this

Said it was "team effort" "4 quarters" etc.

JC said he grew in this game.

Keep healthy, keep working.

Glad the team was able to keep the ball moving.

Said Gibbs is great, faithful. Has the team together, playing as a unit.

forgot it was on so i missed the first minute :(

My intentions were right. You all stirred away and forced me to turn my troll on.

So Jason sounded good, but that was a trash interview by Dana.

Nobody stirred you the wrong way, it was your comment about you expecting the Wiz to get injured, and therefore not being a factor that took everything out of control if you look at the thread. Thats where all the STFU and "lebron is overrated" posts started coming out. Leave your Cav trolling to the Wizards board at the very least, as there was no reason for you to bring this up on this thread.

You are simply reposting things that you already said in the Wiz/Cavs preseason thread in the basketball forum. I apologize to anyone who was irritated by the hijacking of this thread, as I probably played a part in continuing any of the conversation about a preaseason game.

Nobody stirred you the wrong way, it was your comment about you expecting the Wiz to get injured, and therefore not being a factor that took everything out of control if you look at the thread. Thats where all the STFU and "lebron is overrated" posts started coming out. Leave your Cav trolling to the Wizards board at the very least, as there was no reason for you to bring this up on this thread.

You are simply reposting things that you already said in the Wiz/Cavs preseason thread in the basketball forum. I apologize to anyone who was irritated by the hijacking of this thread, as I probably played a part in continuing any of the conversation about a preaseason game.

Stop. I'm done. K?

Hijackers ....

On a different note ... I'll have to check the internets when I get home to see if I can find a link to the interview.

I want players to start praising Gibbs in their interviews. I would love to see the players who get interviewed use "super smart" at least once in their interviews.

Hijackers ....

On a different note ... I'll have to check the internets when I get home to see if I can find a link to the interview.

I want players to start praising Gibbs in their interviews. I would love to see the players who get interviewed use "super smart" at least once in their interviews.

Guy said he was posting it on youtube right now, so he'll probably provide the link soon. Yeah, hearing him say "super smart" would have been awesome! :laugh: But he did praise Gibbs and the coaches in general. Said they gave him the right opportunites.

Archived