Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If i hafta listen to announcers brag on Favre during next skins game Im gonna puke

wpenn1

Don't get me wrong I think Favre is a great quarterback and definitely a hall of famer but have you listened to how some of these announcers hang from his balls.

As great as he is you can depend on him to make some ridiculous play to hurt his team(see last night). When Favre throws an interception in triple coverage the announcers say "For any other quarterback thats a bad throw but Favre can complete that pass". Ive seen him throw interceptions and they blame the wide receiver for running the wrong route as if they know.

The announcers say "I love the way he plays the game" well guess what we love the way Jason Campbell plays the game. They brag on this guy so much and usually I dont have to hear it but if they brag on him this sunday throughout the whole game I'm gonna puke.

Lets face it guys Favre does have as many SuperBowl rings as Trent Dilfer.

Am I alone with these thoughts?:dallasuck

It will be worse that you imagine. Especially if they were like Madden and Michaels last night. They were saying Favre was doing things like Tony Romo sits to pee. So you can expect not only to hear endlessly about Farve, but also about how Tony Romo sits to pee is the new Favre.

I certainly don't agree with you. And how hard is it to follow forum rules when it comes to posting non-skins related threads in the correct forum?

Yeah you are right talking about the announcers coverage of the Redskins vs. packers is definitely non-skins related.

My apologies

It will always be about Favre until he retires. Next week will be a nationally televised game, according to the commercials on yesterday, for most of the country. Favre will be the story line, like McNabb was in week 2. We all know what happened in that game?

One game at a time and the future hall of famer will have his work cut out for him this week against the resurging Skins defense.

haha... at least you know what to expect

skins games have been more about "team x" lately. its "how did team x lose" rather than "how did the skins win"...

either way, the more they talk about favre, the less bad i will feel about the hurting we put on his squad

Wasn't he arguing with his coach on the sideline about calling a timeout. Thats not classy at all and if one of our players did that I would be pissed as a fan. **** Brett Favre.

he wasnt yelling at a coach. he saw that the playclock was running down on the field goal unit, so he was just yelling "time out".... just like a fan would.... no harm there

he wasnt yelling at a coach. he saw that the playclock was running down on the field goal unit, so he was just yelling "time out".... just like a fan would.... no harm there

Thats not what I saw. Brett wanted to spike the ball to stop the clock and the coach instead called a timeout. Brett approach the sideline and appeared to berate his coach on live TV. He certainly wasn't saying "great job coach".

Just be glad it won't be Madden calling the game...

AMEN! Last night I thought he was going to be waiting outside of the Packers locker room with candy & flowers for him.

It's not often I tell Madden that he should "shut up" last night though when he began telling the Packers that they should just let Favre throw on every down he thought he was way over the line considering the Pack was doing a great job running the ball for the most part.

Overall though...hey the man can flat out still play the game and his enshrinement into Canton is the safest bet of this century.

Believe it or not I do not mind it. After all he is one of the better QB's in league history. I personally like the guy and root for him when he is not playing against the Redskins. He's a classy guy who works hard. He is definately a player who plays for the love of the game. I like him a alot, but hope we put him on his back over and over again making him force things so we can create some turnovers.

Archived