Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Very, very OT: From the Morbidly Bizarre -- Men Who Actually Want to Get AIDS

goldenster95

http://www.drudgereport.com/rr.htm

MAG: 25% OF NEW HIV-INFECTED GAY MEN SOUGHT OUT VIRUS, SAYS SAN FRAN HEALTH OFFICIAL :?:

New ROLLING STONE Managing Editor Ed Needham is set to hit complete controversy with a 4-page report: "Bug Chasers: The Men Who Secretly Long To Be HIV+."

Filed by Greg Freeman, the shock story claims some men with HIV are deliberately having unprotected sex with those who want to be infected!

"The men who want the virus are called 'bug chasers,' and the men who freely give them the virus are called 'gift givers.' While the rest of the world fights the AIDS epidemic and most people fear HIV infection, this subculture celebrates the virus and eroticizes it," reports Freeman in the February 6, 2003 edition of ROLLING STONE.

At least twenty-five percent of all newly infected gay men fall into [bug-chasing] category, according to one claim in the "special report".

"In this world, the men with HIV are the most desired, and the bug chasers will do anything to get the virus."

Gay groups "aggressively encouraged" Freeman to drop the article.

One sad passage captures a young man in New York City who wants to be infected:

"His eyes light up as he says that the actual moment of transmission, the instant he gets HIV, will be 'the most erotic thing I can imagine.'"

An infector is quoted as saying: "I'm murdering him in a sense, killing him slowly, and that's sort of, as sick as it sounds, exciting to me."

Most AIDS activists prefer to deny the problem exists to any significant extent, says Dr. Bob Cabaj, director of behavioral-health services for San Francisco County and past president of Gay and Lesbian Medical Association. "They don't want to address that this is really going on."

In a gonzo-journalism ROLLING STONE moment, Cabaj claims at least 25% of all newly infected gay men fall into [bug-chasing] category.

END

Those sick fukks should be lined up and shot before they can kill anybody else. Fukking deranged murderers.

Ask anybody who's had a relative die slowly and painfully from HIV if they're into the "AIDS culture."

That has to be one of the most sickening and disturbing articles I've read in quite some time.

This is not an abnormal practice for those who suffer from sexual perversion. These people already find themselves unable to control their primal sex drive, and given that, it becomes a cascading downward effect where this type of thing becomes erotic in some bizarre fashion. Sadly, those who are already disposed to act out sexually perverse behavior, whether it be a child molester, a rapist or a gay person, are already far too far down the path with their weakness that going even further doesn't seem strange at all to them.

My guess is the 25 percent doesn't nearly capture the totality of this practice in this community. Since we know the gay community wanted this article squashed, it would go to figure they are aware of this type of behavior on an even greater scale than 1 out of 4.

Now you're seeing how critically important the politicization of homosexuals has been in blocking the truth about homosexuality. It's a sexual disorder, plain and simple.

Mind you, I don't jump from that to saying that it means mean that you can mistreat people who suffer from it; rather you'd treat them with the same respect as you would anyone with a handicap. And fortunately, it isn't a disorder that carries with it the same adverse social consequences as does pedophilia.

Nevertheless, it's a strange subculture, and this article highlights I guess how strange it can get.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

And we wonder why our healthcare systems are out of control.

We'll be paying for these guys to get treatment.

EXACTLY Kilmer!

Which goes hand-in-hand with my assertion that health insurance should follow the car insurance model.

You willingly participate in a lifestyle that brings with it a greater risk to your health, then you should pay more in health insurance.

Archived