Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lang-Two For the Money

SkinsNoles21

Brandon Lang, the famous bookie who was featured in the movie Two for the Money comes on the Czabe every week to give his picks.

This week, his "lock pick" is the Redskins over the Lions.

Didnt actually get to hear him, but I work for a Redskins radio affiliate and the programming guy (die-hard Giants fan,to prove he wouldnt lie or be a homer) claimed Lang said the Skins are a lock to win by two touchdowns on Sunday.

Come on Al Pachino...make sure he makes the right picks!

I personally don't gamble or follow bookies, especially on the Skins. But what Im wondering is what makes him so confident we are going to win this game?

Im thinking it has to do with the fact that we are coming off a bye week, pissed about our tough loss and have the most athletic safety duo ever.

Did anyone else hear this and what do you guys think?

Cool. I guess the fact that we are at home, coming off a bye week, coming off a heartbreaking loss, being 20-0 against the Lions at home, the Lions coming off an emotional divisional win, etc.......If we lose this game, right before our road trips, it may be time to push the panic button. We have to win this game.

The Lions have beaten 3 piss poor QB's and lost to the only good one (who wasn't healthy). They got to beat up on Tavaris, McCown, and Griese. That is hardly Elway, Peyton, and Brady.

Their D has some holes in it...mainly their secondary.

Their O-line is horrible and Kitna could take some shots from us. (yes they are that bad)

Our D has played better than the 4 teams they have played so far.

Brandon Lang, the famous bookie who was featured in the movie Two for the Money comes on the Czabe every week to give his picks.

This week, his "lock pick" is the Redskins over the Lions.

Didnt actually get to hear him, but I work for a Redskins radio affiliate and the programming guy (die-hard Giants fan,to prove he wouldnt lie or be a homer) claimed Lang said the Skins are a lock to win by two touchdowns on Sunday.

Come on Al Pachino...make sure he makes the right picks!

I personally don't gamble or follow bookies, especially on the Skins. But what Im wondering is what makes him so confident we are going to win this game?

Im thinking it has to do with the fact that we are coming off a bye week, pissed about our tough loss and have the most athletic safety duo ever.

Did anyone else hear this and what do you guys think?

Wow, a lock to win by 2 touchdowns. Sounds good, but farfetched. I hope he's right though.

I think gamblers consider it a lock b/c the line opened at 3.5 indicating that vegas is very confident that the 'skins win. That is a little surprsing given how much attention the Lions got last week... so what I'm saying is, with such a large line plus all the people in the country getting on the Lions bandwagon, it appears that Vegas WANTS people to take the lions... obviously b/c they know the skins will cover.

Im big into NFL gambling but Lang isnt a sure thing. TWO FOR THE MONEY was a boring movie I thought. The guy got realllllllllly hot and then reaaaaaaaaaaaaly cold. Then his do or die game he flips a coin to determine the "Lock". And of course he ended up winning.

He has a website and one of my friends actually forked over the $300 or whatever it is to get Langs picks each week and last year he was about .500.

He missed on most of the playoff games in fact.

I actually think Lang's picks are garbage. Im now really worried since he picked us to win.

Cool. I guess the fact that we are at home, coming off a bye week, coming off a heartbreaking loss, being 20-0 against the Lions at home, the Lions coming off an emotional divisional win, etc.......If we lose this game, right before our road trips, it may be time to push the panic button. We have to win this game.

I would say so man.... Losing to the Lions would make me go crazy and think we're doomed!!!

Im big into NFL gambling but Lang isnt a sure thing. TWO FOR THE MONEY was a boring movie I thought. The guy got realllllllllly hot and then reaaaaaaaaaaaaly cold. Then his do or die game he flips a coin to determine the "Lock". And of course he ended up winning.

He has a website and one of my friends actually forked over the $300 or whatever it is to get Langs picks each week and last year he was about .500.

He missed on most of the playoff games in fact.

I actually think Lang's picks are garbage. Im now really worried since he picked us to win.

dont mean to bump my own thread but I was lookin at his picks too and he isnt exactly lights out. Im pretty sure Ive dont better picking games than him on my yahoo pick em league. Ive also done better than all the "experts" on yahoo.

It isnt rocket science, you dont gotta break down position by position matchups to determine a winner. I think sometimes you can overthink it and that is why all the so called "experts" struggle. They all attempt to prove they know something everyone else doesnt and it usually just comes back to bite them in the ass.

I take the Skins every week...its what I have to do...of course I dont have any money on it, well, unless you want to count the 5 dollar office pool.

Archived