Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yikes.. Poor NFC

Captain James

Umm...okay....nobody in the AFC West or North is head and shoulders above NFC teams. The Steelers and Ravens both lost to the Cardinals, the Bengals and Browns are so unpredictable on defense/offense it isn't funny, the west is almost as bad as the NFC South is now that Norv has brought the Chargers back down to earth.

In fact, outside of 2 teams in the AFC, the rest of them are very beatable for most NFC teams any week. I don't think that two very good teams puts them very far ahead of the NFC. They just like to think so after the NFC dominated them for 13 straight years.

Ravens actually beat the Cards... but they were trying their damnedest to give away the game.

The Ravens may have won that game but they certainly didn't beat the Cardinals. If I was a ravens fan, I wouldn't be smiling about that win.

Everyone sucks this year except for Dallas, NE, and Indy.

Note: GB will come down to earth soon enough without a running game.

Man, you're on crack. the Skins havn't sucked this year except that 2nd half against the Giants. Then again, that was vintage GibbsII. Anyways, even I'll admit that Dallas is playing great right now. They are beating teams they SHOULD beat, which is what I wish I could say for the Skins.

But c'mon, realistically, Dallas is not in NE or Indy category. No one is right now.

Anyone read the comments and get really pissed off at that guy for leaving us off his list of great NFC teams during the dominant 80's and 90's? He put the Gnats on the list but not us... Three is better than two.

:gaintsuck

Hey whats up guys..i have been a member for prob about 2 years, and now i cant seem to be able to post new threads..does anyone know what to do or who to msg so i can get thos priveledges back?

Thanks.

The title by your name indicates that you somehow managed to get the NNT or No New Threads group from an admin.

This means an admin must have thought (no offense) that you start bad threads with stupid/meaningless topics that just serve to clog up the forum or infuriate people looking to hear something better.

In general those are the kinds of people that get NNT, so I guess a few of your past threads didn't sit well with the admins and they took away your ability to post new threads. I'm not sure if you can appeal it to a moderator, you may want to look into that yourself.

The title by your name indicates that you somehow managed to get the NNT or No New Threads group from an admin.

This means an admin must have thought (no offense) that you start bad threads with stupid/meaningless topics that just serve to clog up the forum or infuriate people looking to hear something better.

In general those are the kinds of people that get NNT, so I guess a few of your past threads didn't sit well with the admins and they took away your ability to post new threads. I'm not sure if you can appeal it to a moderator, you may want to look into that yourself.

Whenever somebody gets a NNT for the first time I try and find out what thread caused it, however if you look at the last thread he started it was back in 2006 and it generated 7 pages of responses. I think this may have been an oops. I hope he keeps us posted.

Archived