Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rick Demulling is the New OG signed by Skins: Reported by Comcast Sportsnite (merged)

ThePreciating

I honestly don't know much about Fabini or DeMulling. Really all I know is what you all are saying. I do like the fact that Fabini played with Kendall on the Jets for a bit. That means, there is already some chemistry there. I also REALLY like that Thomas will be on the sidelines coaching/encouraging Fabini and/or DeMulling. As we all know, chemistry is huge for an O-line, so if they've got that (and of course the talent) then I really think that with Buges and Thomas on the sidelines, we'll be OK. We're going to make some mistakes, sure, but at the end of the day, all that matters is that we win games and our guys are healthy.

:2cents:

There's nothing wrong with bringing in seasoned veterans when you have a need. Like pete Kendall, in Demulling, you have a veteran guard who has been in the fire and knows what it's like in the NFL trenches. It's just a matter of learning our plays. I think our front office has done a good job this year with aquiring quality backups. :thumbsup: :peaceout:

don't get to hyped up about a street free agent you can only fall down.

this guy wasnt on a team,so obviously somthing went wrong somwhere.

Does the same thing apply to Renaldo Wynn? How about Ade Jimoh?

The Bengals signed Lemar Marshall as a "street free agent" and he's starting for them and not as an injury replacement.

Archived