Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs giants predictions

GOSKINS_08

I just hope this isn't another last minute, "heart attack special" win. I've been referring to the 'Skins lately as the Cardiac Kids lately. I'll take any win we can get and think we'll be 3-0 this weekend, but I would love a nice beat-down on the G-men with a 3 score lead heading into the 4th.

Cheers!

Won't predict the score, but I just had a Sitting Bull-esque vision a couple hours ago:

Next week standings will look like this:

Washington 3 0

Dallas 2 1

Philadelphia 1 2

New York 0 3

Also saw a crushing sack in the second quarter that knocks Romo sits to pee out for 4 weeks.

I am a little concerned with the skins playing down to their level, on paper we are a far superior team. I think playing at home is a HUGE advantage this week. I think if we can fine tune the offensive mistakes and maintain our bend but don't break defense we can dominate the giants.

31-13 Skins

The skind D is just warming up, every game the players will get more comfortable with eachother. Unless there is a lucky fluke play for the giants they won't get a TD. Look for the skins to pound the ball. Portis 110 yds, betts 70yds, JC is building up his confidence, and unlike the big over-throw to moss late in the 4th last monday, he will hit moss on 2 deep throws, because the giants can't keep up

Skins win 27-9

Archived