Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More haters at NFL Network.

Taylor 21

Well It wasnt too big but it came to my mind, why would they say that, it wasnt even relative to what they were talking about.

After a replay on the Skins victory over the Iggles last night, I was watching NFL network and they showed the part where Portis' does his dance in the endzone. Which I think was pretty entertaining...but Terrell Davis of all people goes, somewhat to the extent of "that was the most horrible dance." I was like blahhh, I dont really care about that.

But then, they were showing highlights of the Vikings and Lions game, after Darren Sharper picked off John Kitna he did a little schimmy in the endzone, and I dont know if it was Adam Shefter or not, but the dude goes, "look at the celebrating in the endzone, better then anything portis did." I was like ok common now, first off, what does that have to do with the Vikings-Lions game and second, why would you feel the need to say that in the first place?

Maybe its just me, but It got me a little upset. I take things to the heart for my skins. :silly:

Archived