Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We can own this division after MNF

cozmikbuffalo

We don't play Dallas till Nov 13th? A lot can happen between now and then , but if we win tomorrow night and against NY the skies the limit as to how this D and O can feel about themselves. If Dallas continues to win like they have last week and this against weaker team and one that simply gives it away and they think they are all that then we can be the ones to really pop their little baloon baby. I would revel in a good ole Cowboy stomping by the Skins.

Look I hate to sound "un-faithful" but going into Philly tomorrow and pulling out a win will be a tall order! I hate to draw comparasions to last year, but we were in a similar situation in 2006. Dallas lost their season opener and had to come home (their home opener) to us....last year I found it difficult to see the Cowboys going 0-2, losing to us in Texas on Monday night. The Eagles lost on a couple of fluke plays/turnovers last week to the Packers and now have to come play their home opener against us on Monday Night....that's an uphill battle if I ever saw one! Oh did I mention we rarely play well in Philly? Now Lord knows I want us to pull this out, but I'm worried. Say we do pull this one out...I can see us beating the Giants and going into the bye 3-0. It's going to be tough but if we get to McNothing, shutdown Westbrook, and take advantage of scoring chances we'll do it! So here's to keeping the faith and hopefully a victory in Philly....Tomorrow's game can take us a long way....HAIL!!!

I really just want to see our team break out......

Don't get me wrong, I love the long, hard fought drives on offense....but sometimes it does a fan's psyche' good when you just see a drive last 3-4 plays because they are tearing it up on the field. I would like to see at least one drive like that on Monday, especially with Philly's shoddy run defense, and now their pass defense is not in good shape because of injuries.

What we will own after a Monday night win is a win. We will not own the division until we play all teams and beat them. IMO

I have a feeling our Defense will score tomorrow night.

Ah yes this is true , but a win tomorrow night on MNF in Philly considering both our ineptitude against Philly and our prepensity to lose on MNF games will give us tremendous confidence going home against a mediocre at best Giants team. If we can pull off a win tomorrow on MNF , that's like ridding ourselves of 2 "Kong" size monkeys at the same time.

After watching Miami give the game away to the Cowpatties and Green Bay crush the G-men I feel confident that if we go to Philly and pull out a win we could very well own this division like we haven't since Joe Gibbs last go round here. My concern is if Trent Green is that easy to read why didn't we have more interceptions against him hahahaha. Dallas is not that good and they lucked into a win today. New York is even more of a joke and we should handle them easily in our own house in front of our own fans.

The key matchups of course with tomorrows game is will Jason be able to read the blitz fast enough and make the right decisions. Will he be able to have more control and keep his passes down and catchable for our recievers.

Will the real Moss show up

Will Wade repeat the performance he did have last year in New Orleans.

Will our secondary stop giving up the soft underneath stuff.

Will GW send the proper amount of blitzes on McNabb.

Can Daniels replacement and Carter get good outside pressure and will we contain in the middle to box in McNabb.

Skins , don't let us down. Win this game tomorrow night and we should easily be able to defeat the Giants at home. With a 3-0 start and the confidence that would give us there is no telling how far this team will go. Give Wilson a chance GW.

First off, i want to say that i AM a Dallas Cowboy fan. However, i am not one of those trolls who go on another teams board just to talk crap. However i would like for you to explain a few things to me.

How exactly are we "not that good".....if someone has watched both of our games this year entirely...i just can not see how they would say "we arn't that good." I will be the first person to admit, we havent looked far and away superior to any other team in the NFCeast. Our defense has played piss poor in my opinion so far and has no doubt looked very "suspect" But for someone to say that we "Arn't that good" is just a joke to me, Any knowledgeable fan of football would probably say that we have just as good of a chance to win the NFC east than anyone, and possible the entire NFC. So my first question is this. Did you truly watch both of our games entirely with an unbiased assesment, or was this a biased "homer" type of statment when you said that we "arnt that good?"

My second question is this, How can you expect for your upcoming game against the Giants to be easy? Anyone that is knowledgeable about professional football would tell you that no divisional game is easy in today's NFL. On any given night any team can beat any other. (ex. Cleveland browns yesterday.) ESPECIALLY IN THE NFCeast. Hopefully most of the redskin fans that visit this forum would agree with this statement.

Anyways, im interested in seeing how you reply to this post.

Please note, in no way am I trying to stir up trash talk. I'm just here to talk football because football season is Finally here and we Finally have something to talk about.

Good luck tonight against the Eagles.....im pulling for the redskins to win this game. (Should be a good one):cheers:

First off, i want to say that i AM a Dallas Cowboy fan. However, i am not one of those trolls who go on another teams board just to talk crap. However i would like for you to explain a few things to me.

How exactly are we "not that good".....if someone has watched both of our games this year entirely...i just can not see how they would say "we arn't that good." I will be the first person to admit, we havent looked far and away superior to any other team in the NFCeast. Our defense has played piss poor in my opinion so far and has no doubt looked very "suspect" But for someone to say that we "Arn't that good" is just a joke to me, Any knowledgeable fan of football would probably say that we have just as good of a chance to win the NFC east than anyone, and possible the entire NFC. So my first question is this. Did you truly watch both of our games entirely with an unbiased assesment, or was this a biased "homer" type of statment when you said that we "arnt that good?"

My second question is this, How can you expect for your upcoming game against the Giants to be easy? Anyone that is knowledgeable about professional football would tell you that no divisional game is easy in today's NFL. On any given night any team can beat any other. (ex. Cleveland browns yesterday.) ESPECIALLY IN THE NFCeast. Hopefully most of the redskin fans that visit this forum would agree with this statement.

Anyways, im interested in seeing how you reply to this post.

Please note, in no way am I trying to stir up trash talk. I'm just here to talk football because football season is Finally here and we Finally have something to talk about.

Good luck tonight against the Eagles.....im pulling for the redskins to win this game. (Should be a good one):cheers:

Thanks for not being a Troll. But , you said it yourself dude , your defense is piss poor. Couple that with the fact that the Giants were equally porous against the Packers yesterday and not able to do much offensively either shows that Dallas isn't all that good either to me.

Yes , I did watch both games completely. I like to see what the Skins are up against. What is that old saying ,"Keep your friends close , but your enemies closer." I will admit that I am biased,but only against NFC rivals like that Giants , Cowboys and Eagles. Ha ha ha.

Your right too about the Giants game not being easy. None of them are , conceed that point. I should rephrase and say it should be easier to win this years games , considering how diminished the other teams in our division are this year.

OK, time to put on the ribs only 3 hours to go to game time. Go Skins , kick that Eagles diminished ###e#.

Thanks for not being a Troll. But , you said it yourself dude , your defense is piss poor. Couple that with the fact that the Giants were equally porous against the Packers yesterday and not able to do much offensively either shows that Dallas isn't all that good either to me.

Yes , I did watch both games completely. I like to see what the Skins are up against. What is that old saying ,"Keep your friends close , but your enemies closer." I will admit that I am biased,but only against NFC rivals like that Giants , Cowboys and Eagles. Ha ha ha.

Your right too about the Giants game not being easy. None of them are , conceed that point. I should rephrase and say it should be easier to win this years games , considering how diminished the other teams in our division are this year.

OK, time to put on the ribs only 3 hours to go to game time. Go Skins , kick that Eagles diminished ###e#.

Well i didnt say that our defense was piss poor i said that they have played IMO piss poor so far. I am confident that Wade Phillips will fix this however, he has everywhere else he has been.

Well i didnt say that our defense was piss poor i said that they have played IMO piss poor so far. I am confident that Wade Phillips will fix this however, he has everywhere else he has been.

OK, if you didn't say that your defense was piss poor, then somebody in the room with you did. Cause it's right there in the quote directly from your statement.......Counsel , do you have anything else to say to that??

Archived