Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We can own this division after MNF

cozmikbuffalo

After watching Miami give the game away to the Cowpatties and Green Bay crush the G-men I feel confident that if we go to Philly and pull out a win we could very well own this division like we haven't since Joe Gibbs last go round here. My concern is if Trent Green is that easy to read why didn't we have more interceptions against him hahahaha. Dallas is not that good and they lucked into a win today. New York is even more of a joke and we should handle them easily in our own house in front of our own fans.

The key matchups of course with tomorrows game is will Jason be able to read the blitz fast enough and make the right decisions. Will he be able to have more control and keep his passes down and catchable for our recievers.

Will the real Moss show up

Will Wade repeat the performance he did have last year in New Orleans.

Will our secondary stop giving up the soft underneath stuff.

Will GW send the proper amount of blitzes on McNabb.

Can Daniels replacement and Carter get good outside pressure and will we contain in the middle to box in McNabb.

Skins , don't let us down. Win this game tomorrow night and we should easily be able to defeat the Giants at home. With a 3-0 start and the confidence that would give us there is no telling how far this team will go. Give Wilson a chance GW.

dude, don't discount the pukes.

we may hate em, but they are a solid team. we are going to have to earn this division. it will be very hard fought.

Their Offense is good, but their defense is still questionable to me. The Giants killed their defense last week. Eli looked like his brother last week, and then the Cowboys let a 3rd string runningback run all over them. What side of the ball wins championships?

dude, don't discount the pukes.

we may hate em, but they are a solid team. we are going to have to earn this division. it will be very hard fought.

I respect what you're saying and it't true no team in the NFL much less our division is a joke. But , perceptions about the Skins and their own perceptions about themselves will be to our advantage and I don't see us losing to the Giants either. Remember Gibbs has a special dislike for them , they caused his so much headache in his tenure both times here.

I will say that Romo sits to pee is a slippery guy, but still that team gets all the breaks it seems when it comes to penalties and turnovers. Trent Green might as well sent up flares to everyone as to where he was going with those lame duck passes all day.

The Skins had a very tough time against Miami! AT HOME!

The pukes beat them by 17 points on the road! The Girls are 2-0. The Skins are 1-0 going to Philly...

It is great to be optimistic, but come on! How can you say that we will "own this division"? I just hope we can pull a win out against Philly - we are not the class of the NFC East yet. Not even close.

Their Offense is good, but their defense is still questionable to me. The Giants killed their defense last week. Eli looked like his brother last week, and then the Cowboys let a 3rd string runningback run all over them. What side of the ball wins championships?

agreed. we will have to run well against them and keep their offense off the field. that will be our key to success this year, we won't be winning any shootouts the way our offense looks now.

The pukes beat them by 17 points on the road! The Girls are 2-0. The Skins are 1-0 going to Philly...

It is great to be optimistic, but come on! How can you say that we will "own this division"? I just hope we can pull a win out against Philly - we are not the class of the NFC East yet. Not even close.

Thank you, we beat a pretty bad team last week. Everyone wants to bring up the fact that we beat the #4or5 defense from last year. They're not anymore...pretty obvious. While the D looks good the O looks suspect so far. Just my :2cents:

Dallas looks a lot better than we do I think. It's a long season and a lot can change. We'll see what happens tomorrow. It's still too early to say who will win the division but if I had to pick today I'd say Dallas will take it with us coming in 2nd. Which is fine because we still go to the playoffs and everyone is undefeated in the playoffs...

We also won with 2 turnovers against us. Miami gave telegraphed their passes so badly that Carlos Rogers could have intercepted Green today. Miami also was running all over them with Ron Brown but stopped running the ball about the same time they started throwing to the Boys instead of the Fins. Look at the Stats of our game against the Fins and the Boys stats against the Fins. Romo sits to pee didn't even have as good of a passing game as Campbell did against the Fins. 5 turnovers makes anyone look better than they really are c'mon bro'.

I respect what you're saying , and I respect any team in the NFL too. But , with our O-Line our RB's and our LB's and Safties I think we can surprise a lot of people this year. We just need to get the confidence that will come with a win in Philly and New York at home next week. Let's just get by Philly tomorrow night. Oh, by the way did you notice how many plays that Owens pushed off and got away with it? He learned well from Irvin didn't he? Irvin was a tool too.

We also won with 2 turnovers against us. Miami gave telegraphed their passes so badly that Carlos Rogers could have intercepted Green today. Miami also was running all over them with Ron Brown but stopped running the ball about the same time they started throwing to the Boys instead of the Fins. Look at the Stats of our game against the Fins and the Boys stats against the Fins. Romo sits to pee didn't even have as good of a passing game as Campbell did against the Fins. 5 turnovers makes anyone look better than they really are c'mon bro'.

I respect what you're saying , and I respect any team in the NFL too. But , with our O-Line our RB's and our LB's and Safties I think we can surprise a lot of people this year. We just need to get the confidence that will come with a win in Philly and New York at home next week. Let's just get by Philly tomorrow night. Oh, by the way did you notice how many plays that Owens pushed off and got away with it? He learned well from Irvin didn't he? Irvin was a tool too.

The fact that we HAD 2 turnovers is part of my point! Our offense is not on par with Dallass IMO. I agree that we will surpirse teams this year and the Skins are going in the right direction but I will disagree with you that we have a superior offense to Dallass. Any way you want to slice it the Girls scored 37 against the same team we scored 16 against (in OT.) My point is (as this thread suggests) we will not "Own the division" even after a win in Philly. Now stop making me defend the offense of the cowboys - it is making me a little sick.

The fact that we HAD 2 turnovers is part of my point! Our offense is not on par with Dallass IMO. I agree that we will surpirse teams this year and the Skins are going in the right direction but I will disagree with you that we have a superior offense to Dallass. Any way you want to slice it the Girls scored 37 against the same team we scored 16 against (in OT.) My point is (as this thread suggests) we will not "Own the division" even after a win in Philly. Now stop making me defend the offense of the cowboys - it is making me a little sick.

Same thing I was thinking towards the end of that game. We had some horrible posessions last week against Miami and the gurls put up 37. We have a ways to go offensively before we can assume the NFCE crown...imo:eaglesuck :dallasuck

Nobody is a joke in the NFL and every Sunday needs to be taken seriously by both teams. My gut tells me that we will win Monday night and fall to a desparate Giant team at home. :2cents:

God I hope not. At least the Eagles are a decent team. Everyone was saying the Giants were doomed because of Tiki leaving but so far its been their defense that has crushed them. We should put up close to 30 on them next week.

Archived