Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Bars?

sicsrt8

I cant believe no one has lists of bars. Steelers have a list on there site and assumed we would too but apperantly there are none other than the one I posted. WHERE ARE THE BARS?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am expecting about 40 today for the game. Should be the biggest group on west coast! If your in the area get to Champps Irvine at 1pm We have room for about 250 skins fans so get here!

Hail!

We've posted it before, but Redsky Bar in NYC has been INSANE, easily 200+ Skins fans going nuts all game... It's been a lot of fun, and they decked the place out last week with flags and banners... Closest thing to being in DC since I left there...

There's a couple other places that have a bunch of fans and show the games with sound, but Redsky on 29th between Park and Madison

is the place to be in NYC if you're a skins fan...

• 2 weeks later...

In Pittsburgh, Buffalo Blues has NFL ticket and shows the skins. Also, for Southwestern Pittsburgh fans, Damon's in Bridgeville has the ticket and takes game requests at the beginning of each week. They'll be showing the Skins this Sunday courtesy of me and they have pretty reasonable wing/beer prices. Will be absolutely packed because the Steelers are on at the same time, but when the games don't match up its easy to get a table. Skins Philly was practically empty for example. Their TV screens are also monstrous, like Godzilla riding Barbara Streisand's nose monstrous.

Archived