Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Bars?

sicsrt8

Updated some info. We Changed venues because Champps Irvine SUCKED!

We now pretty much have our own bar. Open early for Breakfast. See you on Game Days!

I live further up north in the Fresno area its hard finding skins fans around here to crash a bar with but I do it any way. Theres your usual Raiders, 49er fans but for some odd reason theres alot cowgirl fans around here also. But its a given even though I'm by myself that I always exchange words with the group of dallas fans.

First let me say as a Washingtonian, raised here for 28 years, all I know is my Skins.. I'm *tearz* so happy to see so many fans from around the country. I think here in the DC area we have at least 20% cowpunk fans..*spit*

In Laurel, MD there's a place called Greene Turtle on Route 1. Next to them is Famous Dave's, small bar, cozy atmosphere, pretty bartenders. Down the street from them is the local Friday's for Laurel and we Skins fan stay in there.

Bless and Hail To The Redskins!!!

Home Plate in Tucson Arizona is owned by people who I belive moved out from the Washington Area. They show all the games, but have a back room where they have three big screen tvs and only show the Redskins games on them. Every time the skins score, they play the fight song. It was a fun place to watch games when I lived down there for two years.

• 1 month later...

Archived