Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox Sports Power Rankings

mistahsmif

This guy's rankings are a complete joke, we win and drop in his rankings, while the Bills lose at home and move up 3 spots, and the Titans move from #26 to #14 with a late win as well. Those are just 2 examples of at least 5 or 6 that are laughable. Who the hell hires these guys?

The changes in position make perfect sense. Last week the Skins were ranked 23rd and Miami was ranked 29; i.e., the Skins were favored. They win in OT at home - hence Skins go down one place, because they won by less than expected, and Miami goes up one place. The Skins are still ranked higher than the Fins, but by a lesser margin, because they tied in regulation.

The Titans moved to 14, because they beat a team that was previously ranked 15. They also won in Jacksonville. They move up, Jacksonville moves down to 16. So there is a small spread between them that reflects the small margin of victory.

I'm really not sure why everyone seems to think that beating the 29th ranked team at home in OT justifies any more than a 23 ranking, any more than the Lions should be ranked higher for beating Oakland.

Just adds fuel to the fires guys. I love seeing our guys play with something to prove. It seems like there is a fire lit under em' and, to be honest, it gets me a little excited. Only time will tell if it is in vain. But, as of now, compared to last year, have we really got anything to lose??

HAIL

Archived