Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Okay, are any of my puke pals really picking the pukes to make the playoffs anymore?

tr1

[

Since most NFL enthusiasts believe a strong defense is the ticket to the playoffs, can any puke fan seriously believe a UDFA qb can get them in on his own accord?

Just out of Curiosity, How many playoff berths can the Skins attribute to Jason Campbell's pedigree? Let alone his play....As it stands, Romo sits to pee is head and shoulders above Campbell. Period...

romo3_080907_360.jpg

The Future is now...

Sometimes one makes a point by discussing and using other teams (including the skins) as an example or to further a point. This is still an NFL message board where we discuss things like.. you know, the NFL and it's teams...

The problem is that when you guys read something you don't like, you play the REDSKINS card...not the Ravens, Chargers, Hawks, etc...but the SKINS...and it always gets a reaction and takes the thread down a twisting road.

I'm for clean threads.

we scored 16 against a better damn defense than you guys played :laugh: and if you can be so optimistic about your D getting better once you get banged up players back , then why cant we be optimistic about getting a little time and exp for our QB will make our O better? ....

That's my entire point Bat man. What I was trying to say is that you may be slightly disapointed in your offense but you're happy that you won at the end of the day. You realize that you will not have a shot at the division or the playoffs if you do not establish greater balance. I'm basically saying the same thing about my team. Tr1 doesn't understand this.

Just out of Curiosity, How many playoff berths can the Skins attribute to Jason Campbell's pedigree? Let alone his play....As it stands, Romo sits to pee is head and shoulders above Campbell. Period...

Stay on topic and quit trolling...thanks in advance.

That's my entire point Bat man. What I was trying to say is that you may be slightly disapointed in your offense but you're happy that you won at the end of the day. You realize that you will not have a shot at the division or the playoffs if you do not establish greater balance. I'm basically saying the same thing about my team. Tr1 doesn't understand this.

Tr1 understands that we're off topic.

great, so i answer by say NO, and you put me in as saying yes....

No wonder they all make jokes of you here.

and ofcourse you would rather not discuss the skins, its your favorite topic to ignore. I will edit my post accordingly.

My bad...I have you in the heavy NO column.

Stay on topic and quit trolling...thanks in advance.

Tough question to answer? Allow me.. None...It kills me how the skins attack the Cowboys when discussing Romo sits to pee's Legitimacy. Is it because your team gives so much and receives so little in return?

romo3_080907_360.jpg

All credibility removed. Learn your rival. Learn your division. Aaron Glenn is not a Dallas Cowboy. He was cut before the season began. :shot: :no: :dunce:

Sorry, you know who I meant, Henry, there's no difference between them--both old, slow vets--what about my other points? All invalid? Shows that you have absolutely no response because you know it's all true :dunce: so put that on yourself. You're the worst, most pathetic kind of fan.

Wow what a illogical response... Since Campbell didn't play UNTIL the Redskins were out of the playoff race

How many can the pokoes attritube to Tony Promo? in fact they can attribute losing out on the NFC East title, and losing a Wild card game, causing a future HOF coach to quit on your boy

Dallas has the offense to beat people if their defense doesn't show up.. U can pretty much say that the cowboys will get 20 pts each game with ease unlike us as of right now . I can see us scoring 20 but it will be assisted by turnovers and easy field position. When i talk about ppg, i usually take out pts that are generally assisted by turnovers and a short field

Unlike us as of right now, We cant be involved in high scoring battles.

Sorry, you know who I meant--what about my other points? All invalid? You're the worst, most pathetic kind of fan.

don't worry

nothing THA post has any credibility, he lost the last little bit of it, a long time ago

since THA can't argue facts, he has to attack something else not related to the topic to avoid the issue

Sorry, you know who I meant--what about my other points? All invalid? You're the worst, most pathetic kind of fan.

HTTR skins4eva. Don't let THA bother you. He's here to dilute any credible, well-thought out post such as yours to distract everyone from the fact that his team has issues.

[

Since most NFL enthusiasts believe a strong defense is the ticket to the playoffs, can any puke fan seriously believe a UDFA qb can get them in on his own accord?

romo3_080907_360.jpg

The Future is now...

this is not the place for Campbell vs Romo sits to pee.......well wait, there is no real place for that! :laugh:

side note: Campbell was impressive in the tune of a 54.4 rating this week......and thats with the 54 yard deflect hail mary, without that he is 11-20 168 0-2 (43.333333rating)

again, this thread is about Dallas an their pathetic Defense, please leave all Campbell vs Romo sits to pee comparisions out......:laugh:

Yeah the Skins scored 16 points against the #4 defense and the Defensive MVP, and a defense that added All Pro Joey Porter

and also probably would have had many more points had the refs called off sides on Miami twice in the redzone one lead to a 3rd down sack, and the other was on the trick play they got wriong

also The Skins offense was a little off yesterday... Campbell missed some playing time in the preseason with the knee, and missed on a sure TD to Moss in the first half... but his passes got much better as the game progressed, and normally sure handed Moss dropped two passes that would have been big gains... and Cooley rarely has only 1 catch, he had to stay in and help Heyer after Jansen went down.... not going to happen next week with either Wade starting or Heyer a week to prepare

BTW any more Skins discussion needs to be in the stadium :)

Only after YOU got to get in this load of BS and spinning. You told me that Campbell had been studying relentlessly since February and now you're passing off his innacuracy to one week of missed time wherein he still played in the final preseason game? Enough about the skins. :laugh:

I can see that , and TR is trippin out about some topic thing or whatever but i see these comments as relevant , anyway I can see your optimism in bringing back key players as I would be just as optimistic about it , even tho I sometimes am a bit hard on my own team its only cause I love them ! ~*(& :laugh:

Dallas has the offense to beat people if their defense doesn't show up.. U can pretty much say that the cowboys will get 20 pts each game with ease unlike us as of right now . I can see us scoring 20 but it will be assisted by turnovers and easy field position. When i talk about ppg, i usually take out pts that are generally assisted by turnovers and a short field

Unlike us as of right now, We cant be involved in high scoring battles.

Apologies again, skinfan2k, but I'm just not sure you're a Skins fan.

I could be me, though.

this is not the place for Campbell vs Romo sits to pee.......well wait, there is no real place for that! :laugh:

side note: Campbell was impressive in the tune of a 54.4 rating this week......and thats with the 54 yard deflect hail mary, without that he is 11-20 168 0-2 (43.333333rating)

again, this thread is about Dallas an their pathetic Defense, please leave all Campbell vs Romo sits to pee comparisions out......:laugh:

This is simply trolling.

Archived