Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Tailgate: A few pics

Tarhog

Tarhog - Great to see you and your son. Hopefully you both will make it to more games this season and...

Thanks for the homebrew...it was excellent!!

No joke people...I am not saying it is excellent to be nice....I am not really that nice... :silly:

John, nice to meet you and your son, and the homebrew like others said, was dangerously good. :cheers:

Same to you guys :cheers:

Looks good...I swung by briefly and chatted, but my friends had their own grill and kinda wanted to do their own thing. However, the few people I met were nice, I'd like to shout out to whoever made that crab dip, and to someone who I think said his name was Jerry, but I couldn't be sure. All I know is he smoked beef brisket for 14 hours, insisted I try some, and it was pretty damned good.

And that is a sweet Dodge Charger.

Looks good...I swung by briefly and chatted, but my friends had their own grill and kinda wanted to do their own thing. However, the few people I met were nice, I'd like to shout out to whoever made that crab dip, and to someone who I think said his name was Jerry, but I couldn't be sure. All I know is he smoked beef brisket for 14 hours, insisted I try some, and it was pretty damned good.

That would be Papa Pez :D

I'll take credit for the crab dip, I make it every couple of games.

The ES'ers seem to enjoy it.

The first batch went in less than an hour.

Batch number TWO however...well, let's just say there was some left-over...Slackers.

Hope to see you again real soon!

:logo:

~Cricket

(aka Stacey)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!

I had so many thoughts about what to say to him when I was there...

"Are you dissapointed in losing your key player to a knee injury?"

"uhhhh...dude....where the hell are you from."

"its not futbol season, its football season...Now go chug ten beers and smash ten beer cans over your head."

"Are you a die-hard soccer fan? If so...please dont attack me."

Its a pity you didnt ask him, seeing as we are all soccer thugs he would have knocked you out.

Who wears a Beckham jersey to a Tailgate, I mean seriously?!

how dare he. someone from England wearing a English national team shirt !

Archived