Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Tailgate: A few pics

Tarhog

Who wears a Beckham jersey to a Tailgate, I mean seriously?!

PCS, you coming back to any other games?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!

I had so many thoughts about what to say to him when I was there...

"Are you dissapointed in losing your key player to a knee injury?"

"uhhhh...dude....where the hell are you from."

"its not futbol season, its football season...Now go chug ten beers and smash ten beer cans over your head."

"Are you a die-hard soccer fan? If so...please dont attack me."

Yep. He needs a haircut - but he's such a great kid, I try not to get on him too much :)

You know what, man. Not that I have to tell YOU this, but... ;)

Looking back at my HS yearbook photos, I find it hard to believe that my father didn't kill me. From spikes, to mullets, to even a rat tail for a while, I did every stupid thing I could possibly do with my head.

I asked dad about it years later and he said, "Well. I figured if your hair was the biggest thing I had to worry about, you were doing OK."

Joined the Army a few years out of school, and couldn't dream of having long hair now.

You said it. You've got a good kid there, and I commend you for letting him express himself. You're both very fortunate. :)

You know what, man. Not that I have to tell YOU this, but... ;)

Looking back at my HS yearbook photos, I find it hard to believe that my father didn't kill me. From spikes, to mullets, to even a rat tail for a while, I did every stupid thing I could possibly do with my head.

I asked dad about it years later and he said, "Well. I figured if your hair was the biggest thing I had to worry about, you were doing OK."

Joined the Army a few years out of school, and couldn't dream of having long hair now.

You said it. You've got a good kid there, and I commend you for letting him express himself. You're both very fortunate. :)

Thats exactly how I look at it - and he's not only a great kid, extremely laid back, not a mean bone in his body, he's a straight A student, math whiz, etc... I am the luckiest Dad you'll ever meet.

Archived