Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SKINS Fan Feels MUCH better after watching Dallas game

Deefense

because now I see NY and the pukes do not have a D whatsoever. Yea, their offense scored pts. Our O coulda scored a bunch too against those D's. JC may of been a little off in his passes today, but if Moss catches those 2 catchable passes, JC looks alot better. And dont forget we played against a very Good D, ranked 4th last yr, and obviously better with the addition of Porter.

And then there's our D, he, he,

DO you think Dallas or NY is going to score 35-45 pts against us???

Dont worry people, we're on the right path.

After the next 2 games they would have played 2 comparable teams in the giants and dolphins, to assess both teams.

If dolphins D shows up against dallas. then we know we played against a tough D.

If we can't score on the giants or the game is close, etc. we'll know our offense is going to struggle all year.

the defense in that game was downright pathetic. Even though the cowboys put up a lot of points, I would be pretty embarassed if I was one of their fans after the way the d performed. It was definitely good to see the Eagles go down against the pack and then see this game. Although both offenses are explosive, the defenses were just bad.

because now I see NY and the pukes do not have a D whatsoever. Yea, their offense scored pts. Our O coulda scored a bunch too against those D's. JC may of been a little off in his passes today, but if Moss catches those 2 catchable passes, JC looks alot better. And dont forget we played against a very Good D, ranked 4th last yr, and obviously better with the addition of Porter.

And then there's our D, he, he,

DO you think Dallas or NY is going to score 35-45 pts against us???

Dont worry people, we're on the right path.

We'll have a better take on it next week when the Cowboys take on the Dolphins. I'm curious to see how many points they score on them. We did however have 400 yards against the 4th ranked defense from a year ago, of course 54 came on a hail mary, but 350 is still pretty darn good. That is with a couple of interceptions and many drops.

I think we ought to feel good that we will have the best Defense and best Running game in the NFC East. But our passing game is pathetic compared to them.

I would say the passing games are as follows:

1. Dallas

2. Eagles

3. NYG

and we are a distant, distant 4th.

JC isn't in the same league as McNabb, Romo sits to pee, or Manning.

I think we ought to feel good that we will have the best Defense and best Running game in the NFC East. But our passing game is pathetic compared to them.

1. Dallas

2. Eagles

3. NYG

We played the toughest defense today though so bad way to judge.

Also Moss will catch his passes next time. :laugh:

1. Dallas

2. Eagles

3. NYG

I agree. But would you rather have a pathetic D and mediocre running game.

Im not saying its a cake walk, but JC will get better. We've seen him play better. Today was alot of nerves and dropped balls. I think if we play like we did today, we could score 30-40 pts also against those D's.

Any O should score playing D's like that.

The Cowboys looked great against a bad defense. We were spotty against a good one. That's about what you're going to see. Next week we'll get a true comparison with where they are offensively because they'll play a team we just played. One thing I guarantee is they will take Witten out of the game if they want to and my guess is they double him and Owens and see what happens.

I like the fact that this game showed weaknesses on both teams' defenses, but what I don't like is it also highlighted the offenses of each team.

The giants..I'm not worried about. They'll self destruct as they always do and find a way to defeat themselves...

The cowboys though... I don't like seeing them clicking on offense so early. I hope they fall on tough times with their record.

To be competitive in this division we need our D to stay strong and our offense to start clicking. If those things are done, the skins will be able to take a W away from any game if the team plays no mistake, good football.

I'm confident our D could disrupt those two offenses we saw tonight. The question is, will our offense spark and really light up the scoreboard? Make it happen, JC!

The Cowboys looked great against a bad defense. We were spotty against a good one. That's about what you're going to see. Next week we'll get a true comparison with where they are offensively because they'll play a team we just played. One thing I guarantee is they will take Witten out of the game if they want to and my guess is they double him and Owens and see what happens.

I agree. Im looking forward to seeing the matchups.

that is true, an absolutely horrendous defense, but still, if Romo sits to pee and his cast of wrs look like they did today when we play them, our D will need to be banging on all cylinders and the O will have to put up at least 21-24 points

Also, I definitely don't like to see any injuries on any team, but losing Jacobs for who knows how long will help us out significantly

Before labeling JC so bad

wait and see what Tony Promo does next week against the Dolphins

So next week if Tony lights up the Miami defense, what will be the excuse then?

We talked the last two weeks how the Miami secondary sucked and how Campbell would light them up. We talked about how Moss owns Will Allen. All we did was talk about how crappy the Miami secondary was.

Then the game comes, JC looks awful, and we start saying, "that's ok, they are the toughest pass defense in the league."

Seriously, if Romo sits to pee lights up Miami next week, what are you going to say then?

Oh boy, I expected it from the Giant but the Cowboys D totally surprise me. Defensive genuis my a**.

The Cowboys will improve with Newman in there, but, the Giants have only a so-so offensive line and no running back and still looked like that. Either they are a lot better on offense than anticipated or the Cowboys have some serious system issues right now.

I have to say it... our D looked great against the team ranked #29 in points per game last year. Miami couldn't score to save their lives.

If we are going to say Dallas looked good against a bad defense... then well we have to accept that we looked good on defense against a bad offense.

We talked the last two weeks how the Miami secondary sucked and how Campbell would light them up. We talked about how Moss owns Will Allen. All we did was talk about how crappy the Miami secondary was.

Then the game comes, JC looks awful, and we start saying, "that's ok, they are the toughest pass defense in the league."

Seriously, if Romo sits to pee lights up Miami next week, what are you going to say then?

Won't so much be an excuse, but, the reality is Romo sits to pee is playing in an offense no one in the league has a book on yet. The Cowboys have nothing anyone else can lock on as the "what" about the Garrett offense. When a new player comes in, as Romo sits to pee did a year ago, teams develop a book on such players and often limit them as they learn them. Same thing with new systems. The Cowboys will be a hard team to game plan and prepare for because Garrett is so new to playcalling. It'll be three more games before teams develop the first real book on the Cowboys.

Campbell didn't play well today by any stretch of the imagination. He had time and we will need to see him actually get better to know if he is going to be better. But, it'll be more than a couple or few weeks before you really know enough about both guys to know what they'll end up being. Even if Campbell is lights out next week, he could easily revert. We have to see him gain some consistency and really take the team as his own.

I feel what your saying. But some of us werent saying that about Miami's D. I knew they were good, just didnt know how good.

What I saw today, was our O running dang good and JC looking ok, not bad, not great. And alot of small mistakes.

And if Romo sits to pee lights em up next wk. Then I'll be concerned. But I cant see that happening, whatsoever. Maybe a close win like 20-17 or somethin. But noone knows...just my take.

The Cowboys will improve with Newman in there, but, the Giants have only a so-so offensive line and no running back and still looked like that. Either they are a lot better on offense than anticipated or the Cowboys have some serious system issues right now.

I have to admit though Eli look very good out there. Maybe it has to do with his new QB coach, Palmer I think. But the Giant didn't even establish the run and they still were able to pass all over theboys DB. That is a real concern right there.

Archived