Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SKINS Fan Feels MUCH better after watching Dallas game

Deefense

One thing to keep in mind is that both the Giants and the Cowboys have come out lighting it up and doing pretty good at the beginning of the last couple of seasons. We, on the otherhand, have struggled at the beginning of the last few seasons, but we pick it up just as the Cowboys and Giants start to fall apart.

After the next 2 games they would have played 2 comparable teams in the giants and dolphins, to assess both teams.

If dolphins D shows up against dallas. then we know we played against a tough D.

If we can't score on the giants or the game is close, etc. we'll know our offense is going to struggle all year.

Yeah, I think we need to hold off on feel good or bad for a couple more weeks to see how everything pans out.

because now I see NY and the pukes do not have a D whatsoever. Yea, their offense scored pts. Our O coulda scored a bunch too against those D's. JC may of been a little off in his passes today, but if Moss catches those 2 catchable passes, JC looks alot better. And dont forget we played against a very Good D, ranked 4th last yr, and obviously better with the addition of Porter.

And then there's our D, he, he,

DO you think Dallas or NY is going to score 35-45 pts against us???

Dont worry people, we're on the right path.

Adding this one, no worry at all ;)

The decisive play in the Sunday night game between the Cowboys and the Giants, a long touchdown pass to Sam Hurd on third down and seven that pushed the Dallas lead back to ten points, should have never happened.

An instant before the ball was snapped, Cowboys wideout Patrick Crayton stepped forward in his stance, and the play should have been blown dead, with an illegal procedure penalty called against Dallas.

The gaffe by Crayton was unnoticed by the officials or by the announcers.

We grabbed the TiVo remote and confirmed it. Crayton had come in motion from right to left, had stopped and assumed his pre-snap position, and then stepped forward right before the snap. He even remained in place, as if he assumed the whistle would blow.

It didn't.

With coach Tom Coughlin's job on the line, he's got every right to be pissed about that one.

:dallasuck

Hmmmm finally time for my first post I guess.

I must say that after watching Dallas play I feel completely vindicated in picking them to finish 3rd in the NFC East. Romo sits to pee had gaudy numbers but honestly played just as well as Campbell form what limited parts of the Skins game I saw, it sucks being stuck down here in TX having to watch Texans games instead of the Skins, but thats life for you. I know that the Cowboys where missing their best corner, but I remember a few years ago when we put an undrafted rookie on Randy Moss and he was shut down, in a game the Vikings had to win to make the playoffs. While injuries have an effect, they should never be used as an excuse.

Btw, can anyone tell me why Springs didnt start? Why arent we putting our best secondary player on the field? Is it some secret strategy to keep him healthy the whole year or what?

Archived