Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Souldier Boy = New Walk it Out?

emor09

Last year, our defense would get hyped up to Walk it Out. It was an alright song but it hurt watching our players dancing when they were having such a bad year.

This year, it seems like the song that pumped up our fans and defense was Souldier Boy. At one point in the game, our whole defense except Sean Taylor and LaRon Landry were dancing and looking like they were having a great time

Do you think this song will be a good "pump up" song for our D?

That song and Walk It Out are a disgrace to hip hop. Along with 99% of southern rap.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

They really can't play some more old school rap that would get the crowd pumped up?

Edit: To the poster who suggested some heavy metal, I don't think the players really identify with that music, if getting the players pumped up is the goal. If getting the crowd pumped up is the goal, then maybe it'd work.

walk it out is a good song, soulja boy is terrible.

Walk It Out is a pathetic song that a 10 year old could've outdone. It's not even one of those southern rap songs you can laugh along to like Hustlin'. No real hip hop fan would be caught dead with that song on their MP3 player.

I'm listening to Illmatic now. THAT's hip hop. Man I wish hip hop was still what is was 10-20 years go.

Even groups like Outkast. Speakerboxx/Love Below is nothing compared to their classics (Aquemini/ATLiens)

I hate both those songs. Why cant they play some older rock? We will rock you gets everybody pumped. Some heavy metal. Whether you hate it or not, Metal gets everybody pumped.

I don't know about that, I just can't see too many of the players on our D getting pumped up by metal. We will rock you wouldn't get me pumped up at all. Sadly, so many of the older rock songs have just lost meaning over the years after being in countless commercials, kids movies, general over use, etc.

Walk It Out is a pathetic song that a 10 year old could've outdone. It's not even one of those southern rap songs you can laugh along to like Hustlin'. No real hip hop fan would be caught dead with that song on their MP3 player.

I'm listening to Illmatic now. THAT's hip hop. Man I wish hip hop was still what is was 10-20 years go.

Even groups like Outkast. Speakerboxx/Love Below is nothing compared to their classics (Aquemini/ATLiens)

Illmatic is money. About a year ago I literally listened to nothing else for about six straight months because I was so sick of the general state of hip-hop. What a classic.

walk it out is a top 40's rap song, since when does top 40's music exuberate any type of talent or skill? its catchy and the beat is fun. not to mention a dance goes with it.

hip hop these days lies in mix tapes, i suggest you check out lil waynes drought 3, one of the best performances ive ever seen. lil wayne is the best rapper alive.

a bay bay is this years walk it out, both terrible songs, but catchy and mainstream.

since when does the general public get ANYTHING right?

calm down son, i dont want you to have an anuerism at 16.

walk it out is a top 40's rap song, since when does top 40's music exuberate any type of talent or skill? its catchy and the beat is fun. not to mention a dance goes with it.

hip hop these days lies in mix tapes, i suggest you check out lil waynes drought 3, one of the best performances ive ever seen. lil wayne is the best rapper alive.

a bay bay is this years walk it out, both terrible songs, but catchy and mainstream.

since when does the general public get ANYTHING right?

calm down son, i dont want you to have an anuerism at 16.

No no some southern rap songs are funny to go along with like Hustlin! Walk It Out is just plain annoying. Ay Bay Bay is funny. Lil' Wayne is the best rapper in the mainstream but alive. No. The legends are still alive and I'd take Rakim/KRS over Wayne any day. But he has great technical skill and one hit punch lines but he is not the best rapper ever nor in the top 10 IMO.

Archived