Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PREGAME EXCITEMENT mega merged thread

diego1115

Im sitting here...watching the Colorado/Arizona State game...and all I can do is think about what tomorrow brings to us fans.....Opening Day....

no matter how successful you believe the team will be for the season...your just excited that another Redskins season is underway....FINALLY!!!!

Twas the night before football

and all through the house.

Not a creature was clicking

except for my mouse.

The jerseys were hung on the door with care,

In hope that St. Joe, would us from despair.

The children were nustled and snug in their beds,

while visions of interceptions, danced in their heads.

I on Extremeskins, and Ma' in the bed,

I checked out the Stadium, to peruse the threads.

Sorry, all this talk of Christmas got me carried away.

Good morning from Germany fellow Skins fans. It's already Sunday morning here in Europe and scent football (American style) is in the air. Although we don't get to watch the games until 1900 hours, both my wife and I are up, dressed in our favorite Burgandy and Gold attire and ready for some football!

This is offically my first post this year, but I have been visiting this site nearly everyday getting pumped up, despite the negativity from of nonbelievers. Although we are half way around the world we will be singing the Redskins fight song along with you at the same time, and I predict that we will sing it many times today.

Hail to the Redskins - Hail Victory!

Yes. I was telling my buddies all day that it felt like christmas. I told them i wanted to take some tylonel pm or something so i would fall asleep and tomorrow would come that much quicker. Well I tried to go to sleep early. And it is currently 3 in the morning and im on ES looking at skins stuff. My oh my.

Yep, the same thought ran through my mind tonight. ready to roll with the new season. just moved into a new house (our first one) a few months ago and i put all the Skins stuff out on the cars, etc. as always, optimism is running wild for me b/c the sky is the limit when we all start on week one. i just hope i can get a nap in tonight before the game....wish we had a 4pm start for this one.

Enjoy the game tomorrow everyone...hopefully we will get a nice week 1 present!!;) :applause:

Archived